Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This going to be a loooooonnggg forever
3e3f086262ca10e7469af7576c84fdaf_zpszrawxxpd.png

Not feeling the Savitar reveal
There was no way everyone was going to be happy...

I think it made the most sense.... But it just seems fucked up especially given how hopeful Barry can be....

It makes you think what was the incident that happened that made flash disappear in the future

I was cooking up a storm in the kitchen and my roommate opened the balcony door for a minute to let in some cool air, and sure enough a big mosquito sneaked in.

Now I am sporting 4 huge mosquito bites.

I saw that blood sucker for a second and went after it but it vanished into thin air. Errrr. Now I am itchy and hungry and the little sucker is still happily buzzing around, presumably with a full tummy.

I need spray.

There was no way everyone was going to be happy...

I think it made the most sense.... But it just seems fucked up especially given how hopeful Barry can be....

It makes you think what was the incident that happened that made flash disappear in the future
I think it would've helped it he was revealed like 3 or 4 episodes earlier

This beast master show is hilarious...

They literally created a nearly impossible obstacle course.... These Niggaz be dying yo....

My entire family be laughing our asses off....

There was this thick ass Mexican chick.... She had no chance.... She had way to much thigh and booty

Favorite pic from my solar return festivities yesterday. getting too old, mayne!

partaking of brotherhood is everything i hoped it'd be, and more

@Chicity

so I may be a convert cuz DD now has a most delicious iced macchiato....so um since I have walked over to the other side can you put some change on my DD card? My addiction hurtin the pockets

*parched*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back