Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll never travel with a white person. I don't have white friends.

She cancelling because she just got approved for an apartment. I'm going to Ocho Rio.

I still have a travel partner.

I'm so damn heated. I can't even remember the last time I was this mad. I ain't got no damn 300 to drop on a damn trip I already paid for. Then my son bday in two weeks. That's his damn money. The bitch only getting 163 dollars back. She taking a major ass loss.
She didn't think of that before she decided to plan a trip in the first place?:bruh1:

I'm going to Jamaica next month for my bday. Well one of the chicks decides she wants to cancel. Everything was paid for but her canceling and wanting a refund means I gotta come off $300 like today to keep my shit. She don't even get her full refund back because they give credits for flights. She fuckin herself and me over.

Aaaaaannnndddd this is why I don't like making travel plans wit other people.

Throw out the idea of a destination, and folks be all excited. Claiming they down to go. Tell them how much it gonna cost, and they can do payment. Get the "No problem" response.

Then at the last damn minute when shyt is booked..."I can't go."

1013bb895c9b30ae086d6d0e93b9595f.jpg

she was cuter in the other pic u posted. not feelin this.

she comes in colored too

Uncanny valley breh

Btw I started playing guitar again, fell back in love with it, deciding against mma I need my brain. I still wanna learn jiu jitsu tho.

That's the part that's blowing my damn mind!!!!

were u sharing a spot or was it just a group discount booking or summin? if u weren't sharing a spot, u might wanna check some travel sites (travelnoire?) n see if sum1 can fill her spot. if it were later this year I would have.

Uncanny valley breh

Btw I started playing guitar again, fell back in love with it, deciding against mma I need my brain. I still wanna learn jiu jitsu tho.
I like Judo but u shld do Aikido. learn from Steven Segal.
I was only asking cause if the Jamaica Grande is the one you're going to I know it's expensive especially after they did construction on it. Smh your friend better suck it up and go with you
which place wld u recommend? I wanna go to port antonio

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back