Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hold up!
SIDIN_zpskop8pgah.gif
*clever wrestling gif to be inserted at later date*

What occured that was so heinous??
full_zpsyga4tndy.png
I'm going to Jamaica next month for my bday. Well one of the chicks decides she wants to cancel. Everything was paid for but her canceling and wanting a refund means I gotta come off $300 like today to keep my shit. She don't even get her full refund back because they give credits for flights. She fuckin herself and me over.

I'm going to Jamaica next month for my bday. Well one of the chicks decides she wants to cancel. Everything was paid for but her canceling and wanting a refund means I gotta come off $300 like today to keep my shit. She don't even get her full refund back because they give credits for flights. She fuckin herself and me over.
why does she wanna cancel? im thinking of hitting up Jamaica this winter. Which part u thinking of goin?

Last edited:
So.........you need a travel partner?

No brag, but I been to the yard a few times and have been told I make a most excellent tour guide of the St Ann Parrish

Smh I hate those types what was her reasoning for canceling? Which part are you trying to go to?

white mfs are the worst tho. u better travel with asians or summin.

I'll never travel with a white person. I don't have white friends.

why does she wanna cancel? im thinking of hitting up Jamaica this winter. Which part u thinking of goin?

She cancelling because she just got approved for an apartment. I'm going to Ocho Rio.

So.........you need a travel partner?

No brag, but I been to the yard a few times and have been told I make a most excellent tour guide of the St Ann Parrish

I still have a travel partner.

I'm so damn heated. I can't even remember the last time I was this mad. I ain't got no damn 300 to drop on a damn trip I already paid for. Then my son bday in two weeks. That's his damn money. The bitch only getting 163 dollars back. She taking a major ass loss.

I'll never travel with a white person. I don't have white friends.

She cancelling because she just got approved for an apartment. I'm going to Ocho Rio.

I still have a travel partner.

I'm so damn heated. I can't even remember the last time I was this mad. I ain't got no damn 300 to drop on a damn trip I already paid for. Then my son bday in two weeks. That's his damn money. The bitch only getting 163 dollars back. She taking a major ass loss.
that 163 aint gonna help toward her apt. how long is the trip?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back