Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm about to look into this, goat for the links
No problem bro.

About 80% of ppls perspective and exp in the military is based on the lack of knowledge they had about the oppurtunities and jobs available to them b4 they get in.

It really makes a difference if you are doing a job and getting training in something you are interested in and one that is actually a viable career option once your done with your service.

If you got any other questions hit me up bruh.

@Joshua 3:16

Its also wise to so your research and know your options b4 you sit down with a recruiter...that way they cant take advantage of your ignorance and you will control the conversation and process for the most part. Truth be told they need you a lot more than you need them.

No problem bro.

About 80% of ppls perspective and exp in the military is based on the lack of knowledge they had about the oppurtunities and jobs available to them b4 they get in.

It really makes a difference if you are doing a job and getting training in something you are interested in and one that is actually a viable career option once your done with your service.

If you got any other questions hit me up bruh.
I got a question

How much knowledge did you have in programming before you went in? I got a little in java and c++ but that's about it.

I got a question

How much knowledge did you have in programming before you went in? I got a little in java and c++ but that's about it.

Just C++

I hate programming tho. Im a network IT. Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Servers, etc

I love that shit man. Working on my CCNA right now

Most of your training as an IT or CTN will be centered around Networking. You also learn ethical hacking as a CTN. Im trying to cross-rate(change jobs) to CTN. I have to wait for the advancement exam results to drop first tho.

Just C++

I hate programming tho. Im a network IT. Routers, Switches, Firewalls, Servers, etc

I love that shit man. Working on my CCNA right now
I feel you on programming, it can take forever to get the results you want, but once you get something working as intended the sense of accomplishment is worth it.

I don't have any hands on experience with networking so excited to into it and see what it's like, how did spend doing it in the navy?

in movies, when ppl r throwing up on the toilet seat, why do they touch the seat like bare asses aint been shitting on it?

:scust:

Cuz when you gotta throw up, you ain't thinking about sanitizing the toilet seat.

Plus...its just a movie

I feel you on programming, it can take forever to get the results you want, but once you get something working as intended the sense of accomplishment is worth it.

I don't have any hands on experience with networking so excited to into it and see what it's like, how did spend doing it in the navy?

I have 9yrs experience in the Navy. 7 active and 2 as a reservist.

What your pink taco taste like?:icu1:
K045m.gif

With a creamy filling...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back