Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
niggaz have nnooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo chill

18033263_1531048476914573_870749281064006126_n.jpg
Put Chris Benoit in there...
Now you got a squad

Basically the cheeto in chief eliminated the protection people had from their isp's viewing/selling their data like how google or other search engines can suggest you stuff based on your search history.

A vpn like I explained in the other thread will create a "tunnel" that keeps your data encrypted along with other benefits, since you're a pc gamer I recommend a vpn with low ping, high upload speed, and multi-platform support.

Vypr vpn is the best for that imo

Basically the cheeto in chief eliminated the protection people had from their isp's viewing/selling their data like how google or other search engines can suggest you stuff based on your search history.

A vpn like I explained in the other thread will create a "tunnel" that keeps your data encrypted along with other benefits, since you're a pc gamer I recommend a vpn with low ping, high upload speed, and multi-platform support.

Vypr vpn is the best for that imo
This will be good for Kodi and other streaming services right?

This will be good for Kodi and other streaming services right?
Definitely, one of the bigger worries for a lot of people during the net neutrality deal was that services like netflix, hulu, youtube, etc were gonna get slowed down because isp's were gonna force them to pay more or have their customers stream at slower speeds.

Definitely, one of the bigger worries for a lot of people during the net neutrality deal was that services like netflix, hulu, youtube, etc were gonna get slowed down because isp's were gonna force them to pay more or have their customers stream at slower speeds.
I use Windscribe. It seems to work well but I am not an expert.

Speaking of annomys browsing. This is the only site I visit that won't let me use the TOR app. It blocked my ip while using it

This page 666

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back