Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not as good of a fighter and from the outside a much worse person. But I don't know either personally so I can only go on what we see.

Broner Fuchs with this chick I went to school with every time he comes to dallas. That dude is a jackass, cornball, petty muthafucka

Basically the cheeto in chief eliminated the protection people had from their isp's viewing/selling their data like how google or other search engines can suggest you stuff based on your search history.

A vpn like I explained in the other thread will create a "tunnel" that keeps your data encrypted along with other benefits, since you're a pc gamer I recommend a vpn with low ping, high upload speed, and multi-platform support.

Vypr vpn is the best for that imo
What rate are you choosing for the Navy bruh

Can you cook? Don't mean anything by this question. Just for research purposes.
Yes I can cook my ass off before my current job I used to manage a night club bartender/cook.
Plus I've worked in numerous restaurants in the front and back of the house.

Yes I can cook my ass off before my current job I used to manage a night club bartender/cook.
That's just so sexy... a woman that knows her way with food. You know that old saying... the key to a man's heart is thru his stomach

What do you do when everyone on the train can smell the high grade you have on you and they all looking? But here what I am the owner of a New York City medical Marijauna card so the cops can't touch me. Happy 420 everyone

What your pink taco taste like?:icu1:

Last edited:
that looks exciting
Anybody else listens to any other genre of music? I'm a fan of RATM, gorillaz, green day, a lil korn, etc...
the cure, bowie, norah jones

in movies, when ppl r throwing up on the toilet seat, why do they touch the seat like bare asses aint been shitting on it?

:scust:

I can stand a micromanaging azzz muthafucca
Those the worst type to work for...im glad my supervisor aint like that...he actually lets us work on our own without hovering...shit is GOAT and we are the best department because of that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back