Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

giphy.gif

I apologized

We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.

We went to one of the bars on the beach for date night. The manager said he was hiring for shot girls/bartender/servers. I start asking the owner about the availability and stuff. When I walk off he tells me to leave my name and number to start next weekend. I go tell my dude, why he tells me no and to tell the owner I'm no longer interested.

So I questioned him about it. He never gave me an adequate answer, just kept saying he not having me working at bar. :idkb2: I think I deserve a reason why because he's being an asshole.

Since you're working weekends at night might be the problem, that's the time dudes like to spend time with their woman.

He dont want you out here being ogled by men

Shot girls have a rep for "offering extra services", he might have preconceived notions bout dat. Have a calm convo with him about what he is fearing. Maybe suggest he can be in the bar the 1st few night n watch out for you, to see what the job actually entails?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back