Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Cut it out lol. Yall can deal with a little sweat....

When you putting in work, you gonna bust a little sweat. It happens. You want it to be one way.....

Cuz if ya mans aint blowing ya back out to avoid sweating, then you'd complain about that too.

What's the solution?

Not "every man" pours sweat from his pores while putting in work. TRUST

also, i know we ain't gotta talk about the IC all day... but yall niggaz can let me know when everybody @-ing me to something.....

i missed the shit outta that beans vs 50 thread...i damn sure woudla added some humor to that shit.....but i ain't even know it was going on.....not only do i not check the IC like that, i damn sure don't be checking the reason.....

the only time i'm over there is for wrestling and the flash.....

i be meaning to get over there for boxing during big fights... but i'm normally working those nights

Stripper or a female with a masters....she still slept with someone else's husband. I never understand how society will throw on the sturdiest capes because the side chick have a degree or isn't in the entertainment industry. That doesn't cover up the fact she was sleeping with a married man. :saywut:

Because the narrative is that somehow because she is a stripper, that she is less of a person

But I was just showing you she wasn't dear. That's all

Dayum Melo smh,

Being separated or on a break means, you can't mess/fuck with other women or for women, men?

What is a person supposed to do in that time when shit aint right at home?

(just asking)

Isnt that why Chilli and Usher broke up?

She wanted a break but didn't want Usher to mess wit other women during that time. Soooooo...was he suppose to just stay home?? Lol

Dayum Melo smh,

Being separated or on a break means, you can't mess/fuck with other women or for women, men?

What is a person supposed to do in that time when shit aint right at home?

(just asking)
Legally speaking, you can do anything accept marry someone else unless you are in a state that permits being married to two people simultaneously

Or so I've been told

I don't look all that deep into it tho. Again it's just sex. Your not trying to build something wit that person. Or have an emotional attachment with them. Get it in, bounce.

Some folks can separate the two, b/c they know the difference.
I agree with you when you don't have someone special. When I was single a had women that I spent time with. Even then I understand that the focus and energy that I put into them( no Pun) was depleted by the fact that there was more than one. They signed up for that tho and everyone was happy with that. But if and when I paid attention I could tell if they spent time with someone else. Didn't stop what was going to happen but I knew.

Cut it out lol. Yall can deal with a little sweat....

When you putting in work, you gonna bust a little sweat. It happens. You want it to be one way.....

Cuz if ya mans aint blowing ya back out to avoid sweating, then you'd complain about that too.

What's the solution?

Or he paid his electric bill and AC comes on when it's hot to prevent sweating

Just my .02

Isnt that why Chilli and Usher broke up?

She wanted a break but didn't want Usher to mess wit other women during that time. Soooooo...was he suppose to just stay home?? Lol

That's my question, what is it to do when you're in a situation like that and home is toxic. Do I applaud what Melo did, nah, but dude said she's married and he's not or something along those lines, so I guess he was saying, (what you want me to do)

Legally speaking, you can do anything accept marry someone else unless you are in a state that permits being married to two people simultaneously

Or so I've been told

So is he wrong? and should LaLa be upset about the situation or should she think he would be at home somewhere reading a book every night while they are on their so call (break)?

Forgive me but sex is a transference of energy. So even random sex with protection things unseen are being transferred.

It's not that deep to me. If he goes out and do him I'm not thinking about no energy. I'm thinking about how good it was for him, that's it.

POTY.

Salute bruh.

I had posted about this on the IC, and it got no love. Check this out and tell me what you think. It's about that topic you just mentioned.

http://nazirene.org/spiritual_meaning_of_marriage.htm#start
There is a strong connection between Rasta and Nazirine. When some of us are baptized we take our Nazarene Vow. So I completely understand and agree with most of what was written in the link. I will have to read it a couple of times to try to get a get the best understanding. Thank you for the knowledge

That's my question, what is it to do when you're in a situation like that and home is toxic. Do I applaud what Melo did, nah, but dude said she's married and he's not or something along those lines, so I guess he was saying, (what you want me to do)

And...AND...who to say LaLa wasn't out there gettin it in. I mean it has been reported that she's was out there too.

No one knows for sure what the marriage was like. Could've been toxic, and ole girl was his breath of fresh air. Possible.

And...AND...who to say LaLa wasn't out there gettin it in. I mean it has been reported that she's was out there too.

No one knows for sure what the marriage was like. Could've been toxic, and ole girl was his breath of fresh air. Possible.

Dayum

KG did say something to Melo about she liking Honey Roasted Cheerios or something along those lines.

So is he wrong? and should LaLa be upset about the situation or should she think he would be at home somewhere reading a book every night while they are on their so call (break)?
Would you be upset if your wife got pregnant by another guy during a "break"?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back