Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that we got more couples on here, I have a question. Is @Reesey and her hubs the only couple that have an "open or free" relationship on the site?

I'm not sure if we have an open relationship but if my husband has a sexual attraction to a another female I wouldn't mind him sleeping with them. Random sex is meaningless so no jealousy will come to me. Me on the other hand I have no desire to do it, I only want him.

Like I told somebody else, human males are the only mammals that are forced to be with one mate and that's dumb to me. If I dont feel like it go get someone else to fulfill that urge.

17903485_421119711577278_2471386261847223822_n.jpg

Dat azzz better be stupid phat.

Pussy better have the grip of a wide receivers playing gloves.

I'm not sure if we have an open relationship but if my husband has a sexual attraction to a another female I wouldn't mind him sleeping with them. Random sex is meaningless so no jealousy will come to me. Me on the other hand I have no desire to do it, I only want him.

Like I told somebody else, human males are the only mammals that are forced to be with one mate and that's dumb to me. If I dont feel like it go get someone else to fulfill that urge.

Her love her man.

That's whatssup.​

You know what I learned from the melo/lala situation....you can pay good money to look like a stripper but that's won't stop him from fucking one

fwiw, they saying she not even a stripper so...yea

giphy.gif

You a real one madam.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back