Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk if it's just here..but the wings be too damn big at BWW... :scust2:

never thought a day would come where i would read a comment from a female complaining about the size of something being too big

hmmmmm

Spicy Garlic or Asian Zing >>>

KYA if you disagree

Spicy garlic almost made my list.

first mistake was going to BWW

wingstop >>>

We have more of those actually but the only BWW in town is close by.

I wish I lived close enough to you to bodyslamnyou through a table

Parmesan Garlic wings are the best flavor of wings you can buy outside if the traditional hot wings

You really fucked my morning up yo

Fight me!

I am not opposed to eating chicken or meat if you raise them probably and allow them to develope naturally. Most of the chicken and meat we get here was not allowed the freedom to grow properly.

never thought a day would come where i would read a comment from a female complaining about the size of something being too big

hmmmmm
Now ..i didn't say I don't like my meat...meaty:mhm:

i mean....i paid for them... they better be
:scust1:

When you feed them unnatural foods (gmo) they will get big and grow really fast. I guess that is better for some but I don't believe that it is good for you.
Tell me about it. My grandparents had a farm...I remember them having us chase chickens down for dinner....:cry:

was the best damn chicken i ever had tho...:clawd:

I am not opposed to eating chicken or meat if you raise them probably and allow them to develope naturally. Most of the chicken and meat we get here was not allowed the freedom to grow properly.

I only go to certain places for my meat when I get groceries

Tell me about it. My grandparents had a farm...I remember them having us chase chickens down for dinner....:cry:

We were raised that way also that is why it is so scary when you hear how fast they raise chickens now.

chicks be going ham over the prettiest shit

18010769_10208241607388698_625220453164353551_n.jpg

*edited* sigh...i hate when i forget to delete something i didnt wanna post. How do I undraft this mf?

You still chase chickens tho. Wym lol?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back