Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Hernandez hung himself, how these fools get so gully to commit murder but when reality sets in they can't handle the consequences

Real 80s babies knew what type of day it would be in class when they walked in and saw this shit. Pure Fuckery for the day.

';;lll

9zx6qa.jpg

Real 80s babies knew what type of day it would be in class when they walked in and saw this shit. Pure Fuckery for the day.

';;lll

9zx6qa.jpg

At my high school, the budget for the music department was so low, "music class" consisted of watching movies based on music every day and taking tests on them. Never touched an instrument one time in the class lol

At my high school, the budget for the music department was so low, "music class" consisted of watching movies based on music every day and taking tests on them. Never touched an instrument one time in the class lol

I know you had this one here, you knew you was about to view some type of cells or some scattered ass bones of an animal or some shit, then if you had the really cheap one, it made noise when the shit would change to the next picture
2yw683k.jpg

80 babies classroom struggles
2mfn2o5.png

Kids now have smart boards and shit

23hk1mv.png

IMG_3851.jpg Yesterday I received an email from Adidas Running.

Congrats, you survived the Boston Marathon.

2 hours later. We are so sorry for our email. Does anyone in marketing read these things before they send. Also, I did not run the marathon.

Now that we got more couples on here, I have a question. Is @Reesey and her hubs the only couple that have an "open or free" relationship on the site?

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to watch the playoffs and we tried 8 different flavors between the 6 of us.

1461789508-sauces.jpg

My favorite:

Salt and vinegar
Mango habanero (with beer to take off the edge)

Least favorite:

Parmesan garlic ... Yuck! Disgusting!

Went to Buffalo Wild Wings last night to watch the playoffs and we tried 8 different flavors between the 6 of us.

1461789508-sauces.jpg

My favorite:

Salt and vinegar

Least favorite:

I wish I lived close enough to you to bodyslamnyou through a table

Parmesan Garlic wings are the best flavor of wings you can buy outside if the traditional hot wings

You really fucked my morning up yo

1461789508-sauces.jpg

My favorite:

Salt and vinegar

Least favorite:

i always get wild

I wish I lived close enough to you to bodyslamnyou through a table

Parmesan Garlic wings are the best flavor of wings you can buy outside if the traditional hot wings

You really fucked my morning up yo

Spicy Garlic or Asian Zing >>>

KYS if you disagree

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back