Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My condolences to your ears, that sounds horrible.

haha It is Shuga Foot.

It's Future, Young thug, Migos and some other trash mumble rappers that I have never heard of in my entire life of my whole life. :disnig:

But... that's all that African wants and it lands on his B-day so he gets a new fit and kicks , his dreads freshened up some hunnids in his account and a horrid @$$ concert.

Happy 18th!

Future is not a mumble mouf rapper.... yall just old and washed... open your ears:jordan:

My ears will not allow that garbled music into my eardrums.

haha It is Shuga Foot.

It's Future, Young thug, Migos and some other trash mumble rappers that I have never heard of in my entire life of my whole life. :disnig:

But... that's all that African wants and it lands on his B-day so he gets a new fit and kicks , his dreads freshened up some hunnids in his account and a horrid @$$ concert.

Happy 18th!

That line up reeks of tragedy and regret.

My ears will not allow that garbled music into my eardrums.

Nah.gif

I don't belee dat... you listen to tha radio... waiminit... you in one of them Carolinas... I don't know who came outta either state

I wasn't a fan of the 2nd one, but it grew on me. Definitely feeling the 3rd one.

Think I might make a thread.

Imma just say this.

The first two neighborhoods are drastically different from the the one that third house is in. But i like the third the best. What the yards looking like?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back