Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or what?
:foh1:

Im not playing with you.

Like I think you think Im joking.

I like to play around on here a lot, crack jokes but I never disrespected you in any kind of way. EVER

I also refuse to let a man disrespect me not in real life or thru a computer screen. PERIOD.

THATS NOT GOING TO FLY.

I dont know what the fuck is wrong you and personally I dont care.

But before you think you know me well enough to disrespect me whether it be in a joking manner or a serious manner, you dont.

Dont ever call me a bitch again.

Its just that simple.

Im not playing with you.

Like I think you think Im joking.

I like to play around on here a lot, crack jokes but I never disrespected you in any kind of way. EVER

I also refuse to let a man disrespect me not in real life or thru a computer screen. PERIOD.

THATS NOT GOING TO FLY.

I dont know what the fuck is wrong you and personally I dont care.

But before you think you know me well enough to disrespect me whether it be in a joking manner or a serious manner, you dont.

Dont ever call me a bitch again.

Its just that simple.
tumblr_inline_mfng49Ksnq1r0zk2h.gif

I apologize, I was under the impression this was jokes and I assumed that my comments would be taken as such. They were not, and that's my fault for assuming.

tumblr_inline_mfng49Ksnq1r0zk2h.gif

I apologize, I was under the impression this was jokes and I assumed that my comments would be taken as such. They were not, and that's my fault for assuming.

Bruh why you joke like that was way out of line. Like most women dont play like that even with the homies.

When you check your credit score and it skyrockets from where it was b4...

tenor.gif

Gettin a house just got a lot realer muthafuccas.

*looks around*

Sorry yall I gotta do it...

WHO YOU CALLIN A BITCH...U-N-I-T-YYYYYYYYY...U-N-I-T-YYYYYYY THAT'S A UNITY. U-N-I-T-YYYYY...somethin somethin something YOU AIN'T BITCH OR A HOW, HERE WE GO!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back