Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
They're from aldi's called simply nature frozen banana and coconut yogurt bars

they're a generic version of these

http://www.outshinesnacks.com/products/simply-yogurt-bars/

Real fruit and yogurt
god bless aldi, gift that keeps givin. i live there n i never saw dese
You never paid extra on a bill to pay the balance down faster?
if u mean water, heat n shit I just pay the monthly bill in full. never had that option as far as i know.

Is being territorial and jealous basically the same thing?
With people or in general?

Cuz they're two very different things in most applications, but I can see how they can get confusing with people...

Jealousy means you don't like a person you have affections for giving other people certain attention...

Territorial means you don't like your comfort zone being threatened and you become defensive to protect it...

Like if I bring you doughnuts every morning and that's my thing.... and one morning someone beats me to it

With people or in general?

Cuz they're two very different things in most applications, but I can see how they can get confusing with people...

Jealousy means you don't like a person you have affections for giving other people certain attention...

Territorial means you don't like your comfort zone being threatened and you become defensive to protect it...

Like if I bring you doughnuts every morning and that's my thing.... and one morning someone beats me to it

With people.

I agree with you but my friend wasn't trying to hear me. I think jealousy is when they are already threatened.

Territorial people quickly Become jealous if someone is getting praise or attention they feel they deserve.....

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back