Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So Scalp can buss on yo face no problem but if sweat get on you party over?

:disnig:

He doesn't F'ing drip on me. UGH.

Really? ya'll acting like i'm saying something foreign.

As stated, I don't mind sweating.. it's the "DRIPPING" I have an issue with.

You avoided the actual question because you know it exposes an issue.

I don't mind sweat tho. My wife doesn't normally sweat, but she has and it was a non issue while on top.

I dont see how you could be ok with the babies and have a problem with sweat....

So you're nasty but a germaphobic nasty...... Cool

Hol on what if the sweat dripping in your chooch (LMAO) party over?

@foulmouthbabe

You avoided the actual question because you know it exposes an issue.

I don't mind sweat tho. My wife doesn't normally sweat, but she has and it was a non issue while on top.

I dont see how you could be ok with the babies and have a problem with sweat....

That's fine brotha man. I am glad that you are alright with her dripping on you. I have no issue with the cum that I am expecting to befall on my face, most of the time in my mouth. But I be d*mned if I gotta sit over here and guess where your nasty salty, eye burning sweat beads are going to land.

I almost threw up in my mouth thinking about it. I can't even open my mouth to make a noise for fear it will drip onto my tongue.

Perhaps that's a phobia of some sort. Say what you will be it's not sexy to have a man POUR sweat onto you.

Sweat on the body is normal. Turn me over or something perhaps I won't notice with you hitting it from the back. but missionary with a Dripping man, is not the greatest of things in my book.

No diss to the Pouring out sweating guys. Just a preference.

So you're nasty but a germaphobic nasty...... Cool

Hol on what if the sweat dripping in your chooch (LMAO) party over?

@foulmouthbabe

Stop saying my word @Cain ! haha. chump.

I am strictly speaking on missionary, pouring sweat into my face, mouth , eyes having fellas. It's nasty guys.. c'mon. I don't know what you all are seeing when I describe it, but it's not the business.

Last edited:
That's fine brotha man. I am glad that you are alright with her dripping on you. I have no issue with the cum that I am expecting to befall on my face, most of the time in my mouth. But I be d*mned if I gotta sit over here and guess where your nasty salty, eye burning sweat beads are going to land.

I almost threw up in my mouth thinking about it. I can't even open my mouth to make a noise for fear it will drip onto my tongue.

Perhaps that a phobia of some sort. Say what you will be it's not sexy to have a man POUR sweat onto you.

Sweat on the body is normal. Turn me over or something perhaps I won't notice with you hitting it from the back. but missionary with a Dripping man, is not the greatest of things in my book.

No diss to the Pouring out sweating guys. Just a preference.

I was giving you a hard time lol.

Now you explaining yourself. You should Have just insulted me and kept it moving. @Cain

17931905_1828398857424085_6345353037791363072_n.jpg

I was giving you a hard time lol.

Now you explaining yourself. You should Have just insulted me and kept it moving. @Cain

haha Jerk. lol. Somethings need to be explained though, I really thought you didn't know what I was talking about. Ain't nothing wrong with Splaining.

Got me trying to save face with the sweaty guys.

"I love ya'll... Lawd Know's I do... But I kill-U dead fo I let you drip on me". - (In my Sophia voice)

Sex is not just "sex". I do not believe in your common God or follow the religions that most do, but I do believe in energy transfer and soul ties.

I believe that there is a transference of energy between two people when they come together that a condom can not prevent.
I spoke on it briefly in one of my responses in the audio thread.

That is another reason why I am so picky as to whom we invite into the fold. We do not just have sex with anyone. King does not go out, find interest in someone have sex with them out there and then come home shower and crawl into bed.

That is not what we do (no diss to those that do). Thus far it is been an energy exchanged shared between the both of us. Something that we both willingly and freely give ourselves to in the presence of one another exchanging energy with one another.

We have actually grown closer with this set up due to there being no truer love than the love for self and many are not able to truly BE themselves due to the societal, religious restrictions placed on them. To have that removed is a beautiful thing and to share that with the one you love is even better.

I care about who I share my energy with. Which is why I have declined many offers from folks, including some you all may know of. I take the exchange seriously knowing that in the end, even though it is sex we are giving you a piece of us and you are sharing a piece of you.

Mentally it's easy, no feelings involved is simple, but you still want to experience an exchange with someone that brings light and a positive aura into the atmosphere. Not someone who woes follow or purveys depression, self pity or defeat.

Too deep for a one night stand? Perhaps.. hahaha. Which is why it tends to be more than that most, if not all of the time. ;-)
Religion whenin
Sex is not just "sex". I do not believe in your common God or follow the religions that most do, but I do believe in energy transfer and soul ties.

I believe that there is a transference of energy between two people when they come together that a condom can not prevent.
I spoke on it briefly in one of my responses in the audio thread.

That is another reason why I am so picky as to whom we invite into the fold. We do not just have sex with anyone. King does not go out, find interest in someone have sex with them out there and then come home shower and crawl into bed.

That is not what we do (no diss to those that do). Thus far it is been an energy exchanged shared between the both of us. Something that we both willingly and freely give ourselves to in the presence of one another exchanging energy with one another.

We have actually grown closer with this set up due to there being no truer love than the love for self and many are not able to truly BE themselves due to the societal, religious restrictions placed on them. To have that removed is a beautiful thing and to share that with the one you love is even better.

I care about who I share my energy with. Which is why I have declined many offers from folks, including some you all may know of. I take the exchange seriously knowing that in the end, even though it is sex we are giving you a piece of us and you are sharing a piece of you.

Mentally it's easy, no feelings involved is simple, but you still want to experience an exchange with someone that brings light and a positive aura into the atmosphere. Not someone who woes follow or purveys depression, self pity or defeat.

Too deep for a one night stand? Perhaps.. hahaha. Which is why it tends to be more than that most, if not all of the time. ;-)

Have you ever had bbq coleslaw? It's mustard based and spicy. In NC that's what you eat on burgers and bbq or what you call pulled pork

I always heard about "Carolina BBQ Sauce" the yellow stuff w/ Mustard and i finally had some last time i was there, shit was fucking awesome and I much prefer it to regular BBQ sauce if im being honest. Lot less sugar too. We went to some BBQ place and i tried a Pulled Pork sandwich w/ the Carolina BBQ sauce and i got a Beef Brisket sandwich for later but used a different kind of BBQ, it was a lot lighter in color than regular BBQ sauce, almost a bright Red color. Still tasted like BBQ sauce, just slightly different lol. Hard to explain but im sure you know what sauce im talking about. Unfortunately i never got to try the BBQ Coleslaw. Had some hushpuppies for the first time though that i used the yellow sauce with.

I cant find any of that Mustard BBQ sauce up here

@Reesey thank you for the reponse. You have a true understanding of self and that is what we should all aspire to have. I may not agree with your ways but I respect it. Religion has put a burden on people that is not at all natural. But personally believe that in my situation our combined energy would be affected by me being with someone else or us being with another woman. I am still a man so I give no thoughts to her being with another man.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back