Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes I would.

I'll lose my dayum mind. Why you gotta change roles and shit:disnig:
As @MeanieJosh says...

twit.gif

Lol at that chick that hosted that atl orgy... smh people do anything for attention. She mad her instagram got deleted. Smh her tits the only thing I could tolerate

I have a hypothetical question, that's actually very real, but hypothetical to everybody else....

but i don't want to offend anyone because of the subject matter...it's relating to molestation and rape....and i know those are very difficult topics for many members

And...AND...who to say LaLa wasn't out there gettin it in. I mean it has been reported that she's was out there too.

No one knows for sure what the marriage was like. Could've been toxic, and ole girl was his breath of fresh air. Possible.
wasn't she just topless on a tv show grinding on a nigga?

It's not that deep to me. If he goes out and do him I'm not thinking about no energy. I'm thinking about how good it was for him, that's it.
I respect your selflessness even if I don't agree with your view. At the end of the day what you share with him and how you both live is your covenant. I am happy when people are happy without harming anyone. I just try to get views for better understanding of things I don't understand.

Dayum

KG did say something to Melo about she liking Honey Roasted Cheerios or something along those lines.

Hell yeah.

Melo went to go see that nigga after game. They said he was waiting for him at the buses, and they had to hold that nigga back.

If I recall, there is video of what may have been said. I remember the skirmish after the game, Kevin or one of the players said it to Melo, and all hell almost broke loose. Then Melo was waiting on Kevin by the buses (I think there's video of that but not sure).

I have a hypothetical question, that's actually very real, but hypothetical to everybody else....

but i don't want to offend anyone because of the subject matter...it's relating to molestation and rape....and i know those are very difficult topics for many members

I'm interested in what you wanna ask

Hell yeah.

Melo went to go see that nigga after game. They said he was waiting for him at the buses, and they had to hold that nigga back.

If I recall, there is video of what may have been said. I remember the skirmish after the game, Kevin or one of the players said it to Melo, and all hell almost broke loose. Then Melo was waiting on Kevin by the buses (I think there's video of that but not sure).
You can't be upset if a man was with your woman before you. That is like getting mad at a car because it was pre owned. It was disrespectful for Garnett to say it but Carmelo knew La la had dated other athelethes before him. And anyone that has played sports knows that trash talking knows no bounds during a game. Now if she cheated with a Garnett after they were together that is different but even then she chose and you didn't have to take her back.

Hell yeah.

That was KG. He's known for crossing the line with his shit talking

Do you people who are involved in free love not feel that someone else being intimate with your partner affects the natural energy that flows between you and your partner. There is a connection that is more than physical with your s/o that makes sex better with them. It is not a position or anything like that it is a spiritual connection. Isn't giving that to someone else depleting the energy and vibe of what you share with them?

Sex is not just "sex". I do not believe in your common God or follow the religions that most do, but I do believe in energy transfer and soul ties.

I believe that there is a transference of energy between two people when they come together that a condom can not prevent.
I spoke on it briefly in one of my responses in the audio thread.

That is another reason why I am so picky as to whom we invite into the fold. We do not just have sex with anyone. King does not go out, find interest in someone have sex with them out there and then come home shower and crawl into bed.

That is not what we do (no diss to those that do). Thus far it is been an energy exchanged shared between the both of us. Something that we both willingly and freely give ourselves to in the presence of one another exchanging energy with one another.

We have actually grown closer with this set up due to there being no truer love than the love for self and many are not able to truly BE themselves due to the societal, religious restrictions placed on them. To have that removed is a beautiful thing and to share that with the one you love is even better.

I care about who I share my energy with. Which is why I have declined many offers from folks, including some you all may know of. I take the exchange seriously knowing that in the end, even though it is sex we are giving you a piece of us and you are sharing a piece of you.

Mentally it's easy, no feelings involved is simple, but you still want to experience an exchange with someone that brings light and a positive aura into the atmosphere. Not someone who woes follow or purveys depression, self pity or defeat.

Too deep for a one night stand? Perhaps.. hahaha. Which is why it tends to be more than that most, if not all of the time. ;-)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back