Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I would participate in the voting, But I'll sit this one out and if i'm still around next year I will.

I don't know about this , but the weather channel dude just said you can drink flood water if you add 6 drops of bleach in it per liter and let it sit for 30 minutes, like if you let it drip 6 times from a swab or paper towel rolled up tight....I don't know if I could but I really just never heard about that survival technique, they said you can go like 3 weeks w/o food but only 3 days without water I think

There's been about 70 ballots tallied so far. I'll leave voting open for tomorrow (thurs).

If you need a ballot @ me.

What if this dude was really conflict... damn who was that poster that got caught lying by pico for saying he was dating a instagram model? Nigga made a thread talking about how he had all those troll accounts

What if this dude was really conflict... damn who was that poster that got caught lying by pico for saying he was dating a instagram model? Nigga made a thread talking about how he had all those troll accounts
This has already been discussed and debunked is all i'm saying, time to let that go

Why can't you be normal then?
Man I drink and act a fool sometimes, but I ain't ever come off as hateful or disrespectful, I didn't even make a post about my hospital visit today or acted a fool until now.....i'm sober for now.... I wasnt gonna mention it...bruised all over from the tests and i.v..s...but I got an ultimatium at the hospital from a loved one.... i'm not gonna disclose cause I haven't agreed and its embarrasing but either I go to a program called cadas(residential inpatient) and they help me or im on my own if i decline....Its been along day I dont really know all the details, I want to figure out how dad and dog is gonna survive without me for a month.

i'm drinking now, does this involve gambling? cause if so i'm in, can I get a ballot too?

How do you know if your kidneys are fucked, I didnt have alot of test done but my back and sides been hurting like a bitch all night in labor and i'm still bleeding ;/ but i lied about stop drinking so i guess i deserve it, thats why they wont help someone not willing to help themself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back