Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyways good morning everyone, my stomach is messing with me gonna go pack a bowl and sit on the toilet for a bit and stare at the shower and meditate

I wish baggy clothes would come back in style cause i been broke for like 10 years and havent bought clothes in 15.....i'm tired of people laughing at me :(

AirBrush_20181115072615.jpg we got a couple snow flurries this morning.

3T4d.gif

Hope the pipes at work and the roads freeze so we can be off Friday.

I get it you don't like me, noone else seems to have a problem with me(as far as I know), but i'll give it a good ole college try to post to everyones standards and keep my spirit intact....I will tone it back down, sorry no disrespect either

I get it you don't like me, noone else seems to have a problem with me(as far as I know), but i'll give it a good ole college try to post to everyones standards and keep my spirit intact....I will tone it back down, sorry no disrespect either
Fuck them niggas, do you b

Reactions: Az
Look at this coon shit..

I look at this like I look at the thread Goldie created about the chick not understanding how a the guy can say his wife birth him.

He seems like he's young, and he seems like he is not "of the hood", ya mean? So he hasn't actually seen what systemic racism is. He hasn't seen the hurdles and the determination it takes to overcome it. All he knows is that it can be overcome to some degree, and if something isn't 100%, it doesn't exist in a large severity.

Logic he readily ignores when talking about poles that favor his opinion, which definitely aren't 100%. So his argument is entirely bias based on the perception of who he is trying to impress.

Which would be a white auidence...so yeah, this dude is actually straight up cooning.

And like Mexican imigrants that come from not so well off areas. Learning a trade is usually instilled in family tradition. Its a means of survial in a place that's hard to survive. When you come from a place where families exist in project's and ghettos. Especially a metropolitan area like NY. What trades have to be learned to survive? That can then be transitioned into monetary gains. You see things like barber, hair dresser, mechanic. Those are moreso Americanized trades that make money in the black community. A black community that due to systemic rascism was locked out for the most part from trades that are more wide in range of clientle. That can lead you to better neighborhoods and the ability to have a secure home to raise kids in and helps keep them on the road of education.

This whole trend of someone tweeting something.. totally unrelated then the next post is please check out my shitty soundcloud or whatever bullshit im promoting is lame as fuck..

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back