Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a dude recently quit but his girl still work here. So a nigga walk in dripped out and she stop me middle of the club talking about "I love your jacket... I love your face too. I was having a bad day but it's better now that you're here."
I didn't know what to say. 9 times out of 10 id have her in a bathroom stall at 1am knocking the bottom out that pussy, but I know her nigga. But that nigga just a ex coworker lmao.
These bitches ain't shit. I ain't either tho.
Can't talk to me like that and not get fucked.

Last edited by a moderator:
Watching Brockmire. Hands down best dialouge I've ever heard in a show. Which, ironically speaking, is why that line is so gawd damned funny.
Ok i got ya sorry I don't have cable tv like that, I youtubed though and yeah I just never heard of it, looked like something i'd get into

So a dude recently quit but his girl still work here. So a nigga walk in dripped out and she stop me middle of the club talking about "I love your jacket... I love your face too. I was having a bad day but it's better now that you're here."
I didn't know what to say. 9 times out of 10 id have her in a bathroom stall at 1am knocking the bottom out that pussy, but I know her nigga. But that nigga just a ex coworker lmao.
These bitches ain't shit. I ain't either tho.
Can't talk to me like that and not get fucked.

Yeah I slid in her whatsapp.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back