Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The shit that happened in Cali was started by a camp fire?

Not really.........that's just what they're calling it.

Which makes it sound like it was actual people who were camping who started it, but many residents say it was actually started by the electric company.......PG & E........because some people heard some of the power lines sparkling a few days before.

Hence the so-called ........."camp fire".

Basically, they're just calling it that because it started in the woods.

These FB holiday pictures are hilarious... everyone does the same shit.. christmas-y clothing, wilderness wooded location, forced smiles and laughter, a deep look into each other’s eyes & the close up of ugly hands ... lmao foh

Not really.........that's just what they're calling it.

Which makes it sound like it was actual people who were camping who started it, but many residents say it was actually started by the electric company.......PG & E........because some people heard some of the power lines sparkling a few days before.

Hence the so-called ........."camp fire".

Basically, they're just calling it that because it started in the woods.

yeah and no..

Camp Creek Rd is where it started, so it’s the Camp Fire...

Cuz I don't like how I feel the next day

The South Koreans invented an ice cream bar that you can eat the next day to quickly get rid of hangovers

Random history fact: after the US intervened in the Korean conflict, the South became very Americanized, and is now among the world leaders in alcohol consumption.

oh say can you see

I’m certain driving around w your gas light on and refusing to fill up is strictly a female thing.

Dont know who can be trusted.
tenor.gif

Licking nuts is not gay.

It’s only gay if you’re really gay, though, because they really do that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back