Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Goldie a smooth criminal, had the dumb faction do his dirty work and now sitting back getting praise for being the hero.

It won't work fam. I've proven to the people multiple times that I'm honorable. Even when PMs were exposed, I never did foul shit.

See you want it to be one way...
tumblr_mzjk45sBoJ1qbtvygo2_250.gif

No I can’t cause you tryna recruit mfs I don’t fuck with for starters.

That says A LOT.
You drew your lines already......

I gotta do what I gotta do... You act like I don't respect your gangster. I know exactly who I'm dealing with. Would you expect anything from me other than 100%?

Would it not be an insult if I went easy??

You don't even believe this, we had y'all shook that you made a deal with the devil to get at us.

i aint even entertaining this anymore

im on a whole nother level now fam

you want my attention the BWG gone have to do somethin to get it

You don't even believe this, we had y'all shook that you made a deal with the devil to get at us.
Nigga I played y'all in front of the whole board for dummies and niggaz went tit for tat till y'all went dry....

You gonna have to break out the plastic for a re-up if you want back into this conversation

Look at this so called leader following orders. Now I know you dudes wasn't smart to get at us, it was Goldie all along
Lol, y'all give Goldie way to much credit

But I'll let y'all.

I made the same mistake, cuz I can honestly say I underestimated your ability to make friends.

When y'all teamed up on me, I assumed it was all Goldie too....

He's like the only person who gets credit for being smart these days.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back