Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Stay outta this man

no matter what proof I provide I still come out looking like the bad guy in the end

and im fine wit that

this nigga gon rob me then tell me stay out of it.. huh? lol

Mighty convenient that you wont produce any evidence tho.
Also convenient that Goldie has the photoshop card he can play... lets see the proof and the people can decide for themselves

Nah maybe next time you should gets your facts straight before believing a lying ass mf!
See I ain’t even know I had extra money till one of your dudes pointed it out to me!
I got zero notification and I mostly be here on my phone so you see I would only know my bank got bigger if I turn my phone sideways and I NEVER DU!!! So maybe next time check where you get your info from.
The rest of that money I made today in pick a door!!! It’s on now though
Then them niggaz involved you on purpose.

They flirt with you on the forum then send their money to you like you a stash house.

That's foul.

I didn't authorize any hits on you, but I promise you I believed it when they told me you was working with him.

That dude pestilence azzy.... Stay away...

Normally I don't say this about my opposition, but Goldie a good dude. Align yourself to me or him you'll be much safer than with chi-town...

But right now it's kinda hot.... Nobody safe forreal

Don't forget they admitted to photoshoppin PMs in the Chitown court case. They're done, put these niggas in the same grave as BWG.
That should be a case picked up from the ABW D.A throw them in a ABW cell for forging documents!!!

Don't forget they admitted to photoshoppin PMs in the Chitown court case. They're done, put these niggas in the same grave as BWG.

lmao bruh u aint even done nothin!

:niggaa:

u just gone use the people that I robbed and get them to agree that we lost?!

and dont ever compare us to those BWG niggas

:ghost:

Shit wasn't even photoshop

It was fucking paint and the snipping tool.... Them niggaz was dumb ass fuck.

That shit was easy compared to y'all

Then them niggaz involved you on purpose.

They flirt with you on the forum then send their money to you like you a stash house.

That's foul.

I didn't authorize any hits on you, but I promise you I believed it when they told me you was working with him.

That dude pestilence azzy.... Stay away...

Normally I don't say this about my opposition, but Goldie a good dude. Align yourself to me or him you'll be much safer than with chi-town...

But right now it's kinda hot.... Nobody safe forreal

Nah you see what it really is, we been pm’n for a minute now so it has nan to do with robberies and beef...
To late now though...

I can tell yall right now how this shit ends..

@Goldie gone give the people they money back through the bank and continue to play the hero role while trying to bury our names.

im callin it right now

That should be a case picked up from the ABW D.A throw them in a ABW cell for forging documents!!!
It got thrown out.

I asked for immunity.... But i don't know if it was honored.

Either way. This shit right here is major. I don't think niggaz gonna make it to court

It got thrown out.

I asked for immunity.... But i don't know if it was honored.

Either way. This shit right here is major. I don't think niggaz gonna make it to court
It wasn’t it was actually left in case someone wanted to retry the case!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back