Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't rob or put out hits on women. That's a known rule I have.

But The Throne looks out for the people. Let me know how much he stole from you and I'll get it back for u.
I don't rob or put out hits on women. That's a known rule I have.

But The Throne looks out for the people. Let me know how much he stole from you and I'll get it back for u.
Nah he can keep it and the curse that comes with it.

Nah nope @Chi-town B got in trouble for mentioning her name in a pm so I really think that’s foul that y’all using her as a money stash.
@Goldie should take the people money that donated to her bank and the money that was donated as well.

im not stashing money with her though

you do realize that I had enough money to start my own bank account at one point tonight right?

all i had to do was keep robbing niggas and not give no cash away

lmao aint this some shit?

ayo @B_A you have absolutely no reason to believe me right now and its cool if you dont

but this nigga lyin like hell...

I did as i was told now he bout to give u your money back so he look like the good guy.

I dont 'een care really shit just crazy

lol Aye nigga...since this the narrative you wanna roll with... produce the evidence @Goldie told you to rob bystanders or shutcho ass up!

@B_A my best friend is a protector of women. He would never do such a thing. Goldie isn’t a heathen.

Ayo look.. I know thats ya boy and everything but he told me to hit everything.. he didnt say leave the women out of it...

Only reason I didnt rob you Kandy is cause i thought we was homies..

Naw, I just got a lot of friends who like to do nice things for me....

You could have been one of those friends.... But you like to play with Chicago niggaz who got cooties

:scust:
Nah maybe next time you should gets your facts straight before believing a lying ass mf!
See I ain’t even know I had extra money till one of your dudes pointed it out to me!
I got zero notification and I mostly be here on my phone so you see I would only know my bank got bigger if I turn my phone sideways and I NEVER DU!!! So maybe next time check where you get your info from.
The rest of that money I made today in pick a door!!! It’s on now though

lol Aye nigga...since this the narrative you wanna roll with... produce the evidence @Goldie told you to rob bystanders or shutcho ass up!

Stay outta this man

no matter what proof I provide I still come out looking like the bad guy in the end

and im fine wit that

Ayo look.. I know thats ya boy and everything but he told me to hit everything.. he didnt say leave the women out of it...

Only reason I didnt rob you Kandy is cause i thought we was homies..
I don’t believe it. He is a saint and believes in God.

You didn’t hit me because I ain’t have shit but 100k

@B_A my best friend is a protector of women. He would never do such a thing. Goldie isn’t a heathen.
I'm so disappointed in Dubbz rn, like how even do this to me!?! I love you this much
[---------------------------------------------------------] less now @TonyDubbz I hope you're happy with your choices.

Yo Du, remember when we had you droppin real e-tears cuz Kandy went to levels you weren't capable of? Lets not erase that from the history books fam...

#TheThrone
ROFL...

Man look, I know my real life broke ass can't compete with re-ups but I'll make it hell for anyone who can as long as I'm active

Yo Du, remember when we had you droppin real e-tears cuz Kandy went to levels you weren't capable of? Lets not erase that from the history books fam...

#TheThrone

this was before the rest of BHB got here

like I said nigga

Hittas everywhere

:hahaha:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back