Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
The problem is, yall too busy trying to outsmart each other.

I just get shit done.....
BowedCreamyBobolink-small.gif

either the proof dont exist or Dubbz still tryna learn how to work MS Paint or Photoshop.. whats good bruh lol

nigga im a photoshop pro!!

I aint gotta provide no proof either yall can take my word for it or not i dont 'een care smh

+ If I provide proof yalll just gone say I photoshopped it so whats the point ? lmao

nah man.. im good on that

As far as im concerned we already won this money war..

only way anybody topping what happened here tonight is if they get that draco/Bazooka and light shit up the way I did but i know aint nobody else got the heart to hit the "innocents"

nigga im a photoshop pro!!

I aint gotta provide no proof either yall can take my word for it or not i dont 'een care smh

+ If I provide proof yalll just gone say I photoshopped it so whats the point ? lmao

nah man.. im good on that

As far as im concerned we already won this money war..

only way anybody topping what happened here tonight is if they get that draco/Bazooka and light shit up the way I did but i know aint nobody else got the heart to hit the "innocents"

Yea yall niggas done. You outchea sounding like BWG.

Yall the brokest mfs on the board and yall won?
giphy.gif

You're playing the game backwards.

#TheThrone

this is really starting to hurt, I'm gonna stop playing around with my health and self diagnosing, if i'm still bleeding by tommorrow .......it could just be something small like an ulcer or big like stomach cancer but I better go before the pain is unbearable or I bleed to death internally..not gonna go into details about my symptoms out of respect and not being a nasty mofo

this is really starting to hurt, I'm gonna stop playing around with my health and self diagnosing, if i'm still bleeding by tommorrow .......it could just be something small like an ulcer or big like stomach cancer but I better go before the pain is unbearable or I bleed to death internally..not gonna go into details about my symptoms out of respect and not being a nasty mofo
What you waitin for?
Go now wth!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back