Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My current mood:

200w.gif

I was talking to someone the other day that asked me if I'm voting. I told them ion know, and ask them if they were voting. They said yea, I asked the who they were voting for and they said the Democrats. So I tell them I get why you feel compelled to do that, but you don't even know who's repping for them and what they rep.

They said, they don't care, Trump and the Republicans are racist, so Dem is the squad. So I tell them, you know that you are going there to vote on an assortment Reps at multiple levels. How are you sure that all them ain't racist, they said they seen most of em on Facebook and they black.

I say, what that mean, why you assuming someone who's black got you. What do they rep? I understand the who tribilism of GOP vs DNC. But what if a guy on the Dems is looking to cut, or tax something essential to you and the Repub is in support of it, and has shown it in their actions before that they support it.

They like what, I say the Dem was looking to raise rates on bus fare to fund such and such and the Repub was had gotten wit the local bus company to push that these new bus stops they are building be built because it adds to the astetic of the city.

I mean it ain't meant for you but it helps you and the other don't, it takes more money out ur pocket..They looked at me and said

:huh2:
So u saying u support Trump like Kanye?

I said
download.jpeg
Nah I ain't voting

I turn 32 on sat. I thought I was 32 for a whole year going on 33. wtf man, how is my memory like that of an old fuck forgetting their age? smmfh

The "easy cheesy" kind I also got a gram of looks identical to what I picked up the other day. Might as well save a few bucks and shop in town

Original. And I'm MAD AF YO! Look at this fucking package of shit weed. I get better shift from my weed man*. Waste of $50 effin dollars!!

View attachment 84712

Woooowww.

Use leafly.ca next time and verify the brand and strain. 1 of my 3 purchases I couldn't even find any info about the strain or brand and it was the worst of the 3 even tho it was the highest priced.

Shocked you had to wait that long tho that's crazy. That was what 18 days?

Woooowww.

Use leafly.ca next time and verify the brand and strain. 1 of my 3 purchases I couldn't even find any info about the strain or brand and it was the worst of the 3 even tho it was the highest priced.

Shocked you had to wait that long tho that's crazy. That was what 18 days?
Shit idk actually. I'm not gonna waste my time online. I like seeing the bud RN so I dont get stuck with bunk shit.

Original. And I'm MAD AF YO! Look at this fucking package of shit weed. I get better shift from my weed man*. Waste of $50 effin dollars!!

View attachment 84712

is that all of it?

for the fiddy?

yeah thats kinda shitty but it looks like great quality

I've been thinking the same thing tho...I'll probably get to a dispensary and be mad cuz im getting the same shit already

is that all of it?

for the fiddy?

yeah thats kinda shitty but it looks like great quality

I've been thinking the same thing tho...I'll probably get to a dispensary and be mad cuz im getting the same shit already
I got 3.5 of that garbage in the pic and 1g of what looks like the same shit I got rn. For $53

I got 3.5 of that garbage in the pic and 1g of what looks like the same shit I got rn. For $53

well you did better than most street prices

so cant say you lost there...and who knows, you might smoke that shit and clean the whole house

i've had some ugly, dry shit that was bomb and some pretty, sticky shit that I just wanted to throw away

well you did better than most street prices

so cant say you lost there...and who knows, you might smoke that shit and clean the whole house

i've had some ugly, dry shit that was bomb and some pretty, sticky shit that I just wanted to throw away
Idk, this Canada. I'm used to better prices and better weed.

ah ok....idk about Canada's prices

a 3.5 of some gas here is $50 pretty much anywhere unless ya'll just tight or he stole it lol

everything gets cheaper the more you get

View attachment 84712

$50 for that? That shit looks dry and mediocre. The dispensaries would sell that at $24 for 3.5.

dark-ghost-train-haze-2384-p.jpg

^^^That's the only ghost train haze I know. Looked exactly like that on the two occasion I bought it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back