Status
Not open for further replies.
Best out the 4?

DrWGFPoVsAALqoT.jpg
Brownie>>>>>>>

Happened to me about 2 years ago.

Well, not totally broke.

It does well during winter.

However, in warm weather, the freezer part is like the refrigerator....but the refrigerator part is useless.

Also, if I'm not mistaken.............having a refrigerator in your garage is probably on the "washed" list.

So, welcome to the club.

Great thing about living in Canada during winter is the balcony becomes the extra fridge/freezer. Only drinks right now. Another month I can freeze shit lmao.

Caught up on RHOA this past Sunday.

Can't believe they gave Eva a peach.

I thought either Marlo or Shamea were more deserving since they've both been putting in work for quite some time.

Show's not gonna be the same without Kenya and Sheree either.

Thinking Kenya's just leaving the show to focus more on her marriage and newborn daughter.......so that's understandable.

Sheree on the other hand, I'm thinking her jail dude must not be getting out as early as she was hoping.

Last season it seemed like they were trying to build up that storyline to be like Apollo and Phaedra's, but.........if dude's gonna be locked up for the next 5-6 years........I guess production didn't feel like she'd have a strong enough following to justify renewing her contract.

Not sure if that's the right move or not, but it makes sense.

I think the show would do good to keep more of the OGs on there.

Nene's the only OG left..........but the show could definitely benefit from having Kim Zolciak and Sheree on there.

I'd actually like for them to bring Lisa Woo back, but I guess there's only so many people they can have on the show without it becoming totally discombobulated.

Ronnie Devoe's wife is gonna be on the show too, but I really don't see what she brings to the table at all.

The show might be starting to fall off a little bit, but it's been one of my guilty pleasures for quite some time.

So, I'm not gonna stop watching anytime soon.

I'll be sure to keep you nignogs posted as the season unfolds over the next few months.

nh

Caught up on RHOA this past Sunday.

Can't believe they gave Eva a peach.

I thought either Marlo or Shamea were more deserving since they've both been putting in work for quite some time.

Show's not gonna be the same without Kenya and Sheree either.

Thinking Kenya's just leaving the show to focus more on her marriage and newborn daughter.......so that's understandable.

Sheree on the other hand, I'm thinking her jail dude must not be getting out as early as she was hoping.

Last season it seemed like they were trying to build up that storyline to be like Apollo and Phaedra's, but.........if dude's gonna be locked up for the next 5-6 years........I guess production didn't feel like she'd have a strong enough following to justify renewing her contract.

Not sure if that's the right move or not, but it makes sense.

I think the show would do good to keep more of the OGs on there.

Nene's the only OG left..........but the show could definitely benefit from having Kim Zolciak and Sheree on there.

I'd actually like for them to bring Lisa Woo back, but I guess there's only so many people they can have on the show without it becoming totally discombobulated.

Ronnie Devoe's wife is gonna be on the show too, but I really don't see what she brings to the table at all.

The show might be starting to fall off a little bit, but it's been one of my guilty pleasures for quite some time.

So, I'm not gonna stop watching anytime soon.

I'll be sure to keep you nignogs posted as the season unfolds over the next few months.

nh

Barkley laughing.gif

Idi Amin laughing.gif

Nothing working but the light.

If you have some suggestions on DYI let me know
ok cool that means your plug is supplying power to the unit
leave it plugged in
pull the frig out
take a look behind the frig and tell me if you hear the compressor kick on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back