Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was getting gas for $35 for 3.5. Dispensary prices.

yeah we were talking streets

my uncle was mad when he came down and found out we we're still over 2 bucks for a zip

says he gets em for $90 in CO

could be buying low end tho, cuz i was chokin him out lol

ah ok....idk about Canada's prices

a 3.5 of some gas here is $50 pretty much anywhere unless ya'll just tight or he stole it lol

everything gets cheaper the more you get
3.5 here is 30-40 depending on the grade. I would not spend more than 30 on that shit I got sent. Real crippy shit can go as high as 50.

you in canada too?

so what does everybody do with the extra ten dollars? lmao

nah thats dope tho

I’ve been getting 3.5 of fire for $35 for about a year now...I dare a nigga to say $50...&50?!

:nigga2:

Nigga this ain’t crack....

know Nigga like the OPs, dealin with that white coke/ watch that wrist work, turn that shit into white ghost
People put more thought and research into their fantasy football team than they do about who works for them in the city and state they live in.

Imagine being a Steelers fan and having Tom Brady fall to you in a draft and say. Nah fuck Tom, then have the NE defense fall to you and say fuck the Pats, Then have the kicker fall to you and say fuck em.

Fantasy football isn't about fandom it's about being objective and creating a winning team. People get that there, but Stan out when it comes to politics

You can have someone who is Repub because they are fiscally conservative and believe in people's rights agaisnt government. And they'd get written off cause the other guy is a Dem. Meanwhile he go on TV and says shit like, I got minorities on staff, "but" they do ok..that was actually a thing.

I'm saying us as black people, just voting ain't enough. Know what you are voting for, and vote for you, vote for what helps you. Cause at the end of the day. Tariq..whateva ain't paying ur bills and ain't gone post a tweet when u jobless and broke.

He gonna post a tweet about the jobless and broke and use it to secure "his job".

My damn refrigerator in the garage broke this morning.

I been mad as fuck all day.

dont trip, mine caught on fire

found the problem, replaced the part, cleaned it up....still running

unless its some kinda high tech shit, im sure it can be fixed

dont trip, mine caught on fire

found the problem, replaced the part, cleaned it up....still running

unless its some kinda high tech shit, im sure it can be fixed

Im def gon have somebody look at it.

I need that extra space asap

My damn refrigerator in the garage broke this morning.

I been mad as fuck all day.

Happened to me about 2 years ago.

Well, not totally broke.

It does well during winter.

However, in warm weather, the freezer part is like the refrigerator....but the refrigerator part is useless.

Also, if I'm not mistaken.............having a refrigerator in your garage is probably on the "washed" list.

So, welcome to the club.

Best out the 4?

DrWGFPoVsAALqoT.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back