Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doing this go eating by urself shit, shits odd

Speaking of which, I think I'm gonna go to Outback by myself tonight for that Steak and Unlimited Shrimp deal.

Never would've done something like that when I was younger, but now...........it doesn't make sense for someone else to get a free meal just so I can avoid eating alone.

tenor.gif

Man I gotta stop letting folks make my blood boil.
ABW is Killin me!
Just know I’m not soft I’m trying to be a better me, but I swear I thought about like 50 curse words to throw at some one in the Du vs. Chi Trial. Lolllll
200w.gif

But I’ll keep my composure...

tenor.gif

ABW is Killin me!
Just know I’m not soft I’m trying to be a better me, but I swear I thought about like 50 curse words to throw at some one in the Du vs. Chi Trial. Lolllll
200w.gif

Lol you too serious. Don't let my internet shenanigans dampen your day. Have a great night Azlyn.

tenor.gif

ABW is Killin me!
200w.gif

Damn Rihanna look a good af

tenor.gif

ABW is Killin me!
200w.gif

You know what you need to do @Azlyn
Smh nvm.

Also, I've dropped about 20 pounds so far.......down to 275.

However, I need to get down to around 160 so I can slay one of those 400 pound SSBBWs that I often..............."think about."

Lol you too serious. Don't let my internet shenanigans dampen your day. Have a great night Azlyn.
My bad if I went in to hard but it’s like if you don’t really know the person you don’t know what their intentions are.
I know I need to push that chill button sometimes and I’m working on it.
At the end of the day it’s all in fun but don’t you ever ever ever ever ever say I got left for someone else. Lol
giphy.gif

tenor.gif

ABW is Killin me!
200w.gif

giphy-1.gif

Hey. Lets go somewhere and talk about it. Drinks on me.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back