Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I’m the only young dude in the grocery store in the mornings shopping along side old people.

Reactions: 1/2
Man once you accept that your washed, a fight break out and you walk the other way. Don't even feel a need to watch. And,... You don't care, where before you feel like your missing out on shit. Being washed is goat, none of my clothes tight and I feel great.

Man once you accept that your washed, a fight break out and you walk the other way. Don't even feel a need to watch. And,... You don't care, where before you feel like your missing out on shit. Being washed is goat, none of my clothes tight and I feel great.

Same shit w the fwy and accidents.. people kill me w that looky-loo shit. I keep my eyes straight and keep it moving. Accidents happen everyday, there ain’t nothing special about em.

Man tell you what, you ever feel washed or harshly judge ur talk game with the women. Lol, go to a restaurant by yourself and people watch. My nigga, niggaz be on dates with women and they be on their phones. Both of em, barely talk, and only talk to share memes and shit.

If that's the standard...ima fuckin Mack

When women you barely know compliment stupid shit about you just so you can make eye contact with em

tenor.gif

Damn I'm feeling myself right now

Man tell you what, you ever feel washed or harshly judge ur talk game with the women. Lol, go to a restaurant by yourself and people watch. My nigga, niggaz be on dates with women and they be on their phones. Both of em, barely talk, and only talk to share memes and shit.

If that's the standard...ima fuckin Mack

When women you barely know compliment stupid shit about you just so you can make eye contact with em

View attachment 84311

Damn I'm feeling myself right now
bruh....i got stories for days.

when i broke my tooth a while back....i stayed flirting still.
wifey used to laugh because i was on 100 with my confidence.

and if not being on my phione when im out with wifey is me being washed.......im sparkling clean.

My migga....

Any time i eat pizza or spaghetti, tums are definitely on deck.

I won’t even eat anything wit a tomato based sauce after like 3 in tha afternoon after tha last time I was up at 3am driving to tha gas station for some fuckin Tums...

Washed is plannin’ ya food intake around fear of heartburn lol

washed is seeing so many chicks wearing tights it starts to become normal and gets corny.

i rather see a chick in jeans or a nice skirt or dress.....
im washed

Damn man......I was cool until they was lowering him into the earth with the family crying and the father started saying he failed his son
When his dad said he failed him......dawg I almost lost it ....that’s the fear tho right doing all the right things to raise ur kids then an asshole kills him for nothing then u factor in that old head survived and escaped Liberia in the late 80s and 90s....for shame

When his dad said he failed him......dawg I almost lost it ....that’s the fear tho right doing all the right things to raise ur kids then an asshole kills him for nothing then u factor in that old head survived and escaped Liberia in the late 80s and 90s....for shame

His girl seemed suspect af but I can't call it. Seemed real light to her tho.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back