Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Fam do that for sure. You won't regret it.

Props fam, I know that I'm going to enjoy that field. I'm addicted to creativity like that. Anything that's resemble art. I know it's going to be a fun & lucrative career once I get into it.

I think dudes got tired of the splurging on dates and courting only to not get chose.
Why do all that then gotta maintain it while dealing with arollercoaster attitude when you can just get ass and keep moving
I don't disagree but there are a large amount of guys that chase the chick whose only goal is to get in their pockets if her ass and or titties are big enough.

I don't disagree but there are a large amount of guys that chase the chick whose only goal is to get in their pockets if her ass and or titties are big enough.
And that's what's sad.
Chasing someone to get got.

How you walk into a lions den and get mad you got mauled.

The more I hear and see shit like this...the more I'm glad I'm married.

Props fam, I know that I'm going to enjoy that field. I'm addicted to creativity like that. Anything that's resemble art. I know it's going to be a fun & lucrative career once I get into it.

Not to mention the lifestyle that comes with it. The money is great, you will work your way up to a 100k without doing anything crazy.

The job itself is gonna be chill. You will probably be on a team with a few like minded people around you age. Your manager will almost never give you daily tasks. The building will probably have a ping pong and fuzz ball table.

Best part is you will be allowed to work from home and not even go into the building a lot times.

Jumping into IT is easily the best decision Ive ever made.

Not to mention the lifestyle that comes with it. The money is great, you will work your way up to a 100k without doing anything crazy.

The job itself is gonna be chill. You will probably be on a team with a few like minded people around you age. Your manager will almost never give you daily tasks. The building will probably have a ping pong and fuzz ball table.

Best part is you will be allowed to work from home and not even go into the building a lot times.

And taking it global he can have a good lifestyle that's paid for.
Met a dude here making 150k chf in IT.
He works long hours but its worth it.

This is most definitely the goal right here. The luxury to work your business or duties anywhere in the world without or rarely going into the facility to get your daily work duties completed

Facts. I been loosely thinking of making the jump to Europe. Already got a good offer a while back.
Most people come and don't want to leave. Shit is peaceful.
I at least know I'm a foreigner here. Vs being treated like one at home.

Only thing that hurts me is paying income tax for 2 countries especially when income taxes are like 47% in the countries im looking at.
Man, I gotta in four...but the two highest is US and swiss.
I gotta pay to be a resident when I don't even earn money here.

She needs to mind her business

I was wondering whether you had a problem with what she said........or whether or not you didn't think that she was sincere.

There was a thread on here a few months ago about......."pick me"...........chicks.

Basically, women who go out of their way to make themselves seem like they're better/different than other women.

Do you consider this young lady to be a "pick me" type chick?

I was wondering whether you had a problem with what she said........or whether or not you didn't think that she was sincere.

There was a thread on here a few months ago about......."pick me"...........chicks.

Basically, women who go out of their way to make themselves seem like they're better/different than other women.

Do you consider this young lady to be a "pick me" type chick?

She definitely is one

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back