Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hate when niggas get on FB and air out their family issues smh. I never had any extreme family beef but if I did, then I'm checking souls in person. Overall, I'm not going to hang onto negative emotions. Imma move forward, keep my positive intact and stay on my purpose. I can't allow that to alter my future. Some niggas be hanging on to negative or depressing things too much.

I gotta classmate that always making these cry baby, sob statuses. It's not that he make them but this nigga makes them damn near every week like clockwork lol. He be like "Ohhhhh my mama and I never been close, my ex wife hate me, I can't see my kid, my former church members talk about me, my cousins disses me, I was put last when I was young, I'm ready to end my life, I'm hurt yall". Then the same people will comment saying "I'm here to talk, I love you, etc" lol. Nigga shut up, quit crying on your keyboard and looking miserable for the world to see. If you really want to check your family, then check them in the flesh. Check them at the next family gathering.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back