Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
1540880669150154265180702755987.jpg Yooo this a border fence between Mexico and sum state in America... I wouldn't even have put that shit up. Who the fuck is this shit gon stop b

I gotta go to Mexico for Thanksgiving too. Them niggas don't even celebrate Thanksgiving. I don't even see why I gotta go. I'm gon kidnapped man.

Looking at this Outside The Bubble doc.... man I would refuse to live any other southern state outside of texas... them niggas living conditions is deplorable b

It really depends on where you're talking about. I mean every southern state has decent cities where people live reasonably well. It's true that in between those cities are areas that get to be downright backwoods. That said, without seeing the doc you referenced, I wouldn't necessarily put places outside of the South over it when it comes to the living conditions of impoverished people. I mean I got poor fam in South Carolina that own their own houses and land. Meanwhile, I've also known poor people up north that were crammed 5 and 6 deep in shitty little roach infested apartments.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back