Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good for him

Where the music?
Makes more money behind the Yeezy Brand than he ever did in music....his most recent Yeezys did not sell out for the first time and stores are slashing prices....analyst are saying the man is not only hurting his brand but Adidas as well....they put the word out and told him to cut that clown shit out

Makes more money behind the Yeezy Brand than he ever did in music....his most recent Yeezys did not sell out for the first time and stores are slashing prices....analyst are saying the man is not only hurting his brand but Adidas as well....they put the word out and told him to cut that clown shit out

Damn drake "got that much reach"

But.....where the music?

I need to start a thread posting all tha dumb shit tha people that work for me say and some of their conversations...it would be a great TV show

Today this chick asks “if they caught tha dude mailing snakes to people??” So me and another cat look at each other and I ask her “WTF u talking about ma?? Who mailed a snake somewhere??” She says “I heard a few days ago about some guy mailing pythons to some different people!!”

Me:

:dfbruh:

“Maaaaan...they said PIPEBOMBS HO!!”

I need to start a thread posting all tha dumb shit tha people that work for me say and some of their conversations...it would be a great TV show

Today this chick asks “if they caught tha dude mailing snakes to people??” So me and another cat look at each other and I ask her “WTF u talking about ma?? Who mailed a snake somewhere??” She says “I heard a few days ago about some guy mailing pythons to some different people!!”

Me:

:dfbruh:

“Maaaaan...they said PIPEBOMBS HO!!”

Did you call her a ho tho? Wow mayne you can't objectifying women like that.

Why people get pets if they keep em in cages. This chick apartment got broke in to and she mad at her dog ain't do shit. She keep it in the cage 95% of the time. A pitbull at that, and she mad it didn't attack whomever broke in.

Last edited:
It’s been a long time since I’ve been as active as before. Come back a little more active today and I’m back on the board. That’s powerful stuff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back