Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
It'll depend on who is interviewed.

If yall do an interview with a random no name soundcloud nigga, i'll give yall a couple bucks or a t shirt.

If it's somebody known then i'll pay 50 or so. If it's a real celebrity, then we're talkin over 100.
nigga you still owe me a shirt. and dont try that...i sent it but you not in the states shit. i see everything that goes to my PO box.
i got the informed delivery app.
you trynna pay in clothing and aint delivering shit like tesla.....im glad i aint homeless.

nah...im just fucking with you. you cool bruh.

but hmmm.
if the person is serious....this can be a launch platform for them.....
put it on the fb, ig and yt abw channels......brings more people and attention to everyone.

what can i do to help. im just trynna see you succeed?(after i get my shirt)

nigga you still owe me a shirt. and dont try that...i sent it but you not in the states shit. i see everything that goes to my PO box.
i got the informed delivery app.
you trynna pay in clothing and aint delivering shit like tesla.....im glad i aint homeless.

nah...im just fucking with you. you cool bruh.

but hmmm.
if the person is serious....this can be a launch platform for them.....
put it on the fb, ig and yt abw channels......brings more people and attention to everyone.

what can i do to help. im just trynna see you succeed?(after i get my shirt)

Nigga I sent you a shirt lol

The other shirt (jayz/jaybo) shirt i'm no longer selling.

I only have Unapologetically Black shirts and Amerikkkan Horror Story Trump shirts

Nigga I sent you a shirt lol

The other shirt (jayz/jaybo) shirt i'm no longer selling.

I only have Unapologetically Black shirts and Amerikkkan Horror Story Trump shirts
imma let this slide because i did get the one shirt....

i use it to make white folk uncomfortable....its cool...

its cool.

I can still send u the Amerikkkan Horror Story shirt
its cool bruh...im not disgruntled.
i wanted the other one but its cool. you was hooking me up anyway.

now lets get to the interviews.

whos gonna host them?
is it gonna be on the phone? on camera?
its it only rappers? any empowerment stuff?

its cool bruh...im not disgruntled.
i wanted the other one but its cool. you was hooking me up anyway.

now lets get to the interviews.

whos gonna host them?
is it gonna be on the phone? on camera?
its it only rappers? any empowerment stuff?

It's up to yall. However yall wanna do the interview.

well for me...i think someone can be better than vlad. and it should be a black person.
@5th Letter had some good interviews.....i mean hes a little retarded but the interviews were on point. we just gotta make sure we aint break no abusive handicapped employment laws. 5th...you the homie...its all jokes, i dont want no smoke.

well for me...i think someone can be better than vlad. and it should be a black person.
@5th Letter had some good interviews.....i mean hes a little retarded but the interviews were on point. we just gotta make sure we aint break no abusive handicapped employment laws. 5th...you the homie...its all jokes, i dont want no smoke.
:foh1:

Dos just taking shots today
aye......
i send them and i can take them.
ap and dorado get at me......and you too.....sometimes i clapback and sometimes...i pretend i didnt see it because i have no come back.
and i cry in the car.
*shrugs*

i gotta call my neighbor to make sure my crib is ok......knowing them they will leave shit on my house until i get back.

fucking haters

Nigga hmmmmmed lmao.....@Goldie I got u I was in and out the country and between w the og interview we were discussing I’ll get back to him and put it together

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back