Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Idk about that last one... Are Latinos really getting lighter sentences? They're just as overrepresented in prison as Black Americans
No we don’t get lighter sentences matter a fact someone I know got 14 years for something he didn’t even do just because some crackhead ass Latina pointed him out cause of her boyfriend. There’s another case where someone is sitting in prison right now even though there was an eye witness that was in the same store as him at that precise time. Don’t listen to these no-signs.
It has a lot to do with where you live and who’s disliked. Where I’m from they think everything is gang related just cause we Hispanics. Js

Last edited:
I'm thinking about going back to school for a computer science degree. I guess my grandmother was right about the computer thing.

It's so many things that I want to branch off into. I think will tho. I been trying to find some scholarships out there that they can possibly fund it because paying out of pocket for my first degree was a hassle.
My friend told me about this app called Scholly. It helps you find scholarships that you may be eligible for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back