Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.

*shrugs* I wouldn't ever get no shit like that, but looks kinda dope. It's far less ridiculous than the bullshit females do with their hair on a daily basis. You got chicks walking around looking like Bozo the Clown, but a nigga gets grief for getting a design with his tape-up? Come on now.

So my sister in law is pregnant and I knew before anyone else. Everyone asking me how I knew and I gotta act like the reason isn't because I noticed her titties were looking unusually plump.

Anybody else be tired af after getting stomach runs. I always be ready to take a nap and shit.

So my sister in law is pregnant and I knew before anyone else. Everyone asking me how I knew and I gotta act like the reason isn't because I noticed her titties were looking unusually plump.

Weird. You’re almost 40 and sexually repressed to stare at your sister in laws breasts. Fucking weird.

Forgot how much deep cleanings at the dentist could hurt, with all the gum scraping.

But my mouth feels clean as fuck right now.

You’re dirty as fuck. You need to brush your teeth 2xs a day for 5 minutes+, floss everyday, and use mouthwash. You’re too old to be stank like that.

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back