Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Im mad that dude said Serena cheated and ruined the other girl moment

They put a target on Serena's back. Wit her getting randomly drug tested more than all the other players...French banning her cat suit and claiming it disrespects the integrity of the game...now this.

If it wasn't for Venus and Serena...tennis wouldn't even have the exposure it has.

They put a target on Serena's back. Wit her getting randomly drug tested more than all the other players...French banning her cat suit and claiming it disrespects the integrity of the game...now this.

If it wasn't for Venus and Serena...tennis wouldn't even have the exposure it has.

And like every girl and woman that plays the sport looks up to Serena. Even the one she just lost too.

Isn’t it common courtesy to not walk up or be all up on someone when they are at the register paying?

Cool. I don’t feel bad for cursing that kid out.

Whenever I go to the grocery store, I always have my shopping cart behind me to keep people from invading my space.

Funny because when I look back I can tell some people are lowkey upset at me for doing that.

View attachment 70892
All you that ride tha subway or bus... what's y'all thoughts on this?

Looks like equality to me.

Better yet, it would be chivalrous and sexist for any of those gentlemen to offer her their seat.

Feminists have repeatedly said that they think chivalry is a byproduct of a patriarchal society.......and offering her a seat would be an example of benevolent sexism; which is another byproduct of a patriarchal society.

Levy called it in Season 1 :

Mike Tomlin gif after trying to trip opposing player.gif

Nah just had to help her pick up some furniture from her bro's house and it was a hour drive and I'm hungover.

Sitting down about to eat breakfast (Popeye's 3 piece)
Her on phone: "I'm here. Come down"
Me 1 and a half pieces in: "aight"
Her: "don't eat that in my car. How do you even eat that first thing it's so greasy."
Me: "..."

At bro's...
Her :"I don't like this coffee table"

Me: "then don't take it"

Her: "but I need one"

Me: "so take it"

Her: "but I don't like it it's ugly"

On the way back...

Her: "should I go this way?"

Me: "No. Go the other way"

Her: "My GPS says go this way"

Me: "so..."

Her: "oh my gps was stuck we were supposed to go the other way."

Me: "..."

her: "are you hungry?"

Me: "yeah."

Her: "I'll order something from Uber eats when we get back"

Me: "cool. What you trying to eat?"

Her: "I don't know you?"

Me: "has long as there's no dairy idgaf"

Her: "yeah I don't really feel like pizza anyway...
Popeye's? For some reason I feel like Popeye's"

Me:

I mean she hit you with the typical female. In most cases those you might only get that once a day. It seems like it's an all day thing with your chick.

My advice. Sit her down and make her watch a Patrice O'neal special. I did that with my wife, and she was like "I get it now."

Forgot how much deep cleanings at the dentist could hurt, with all the gum scraping.

But my mouth feels clean as fuck right now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back