Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I just left the novelty store with my best friend.

She was buying hand cuffs, condoms, and other fun stuff for her date tonight.

I went across the street to the gas station and bought chips, beer, and popcorn because....I'm not going on a date.

FML..... Lmao

Why didn't you ask her if homie had a friend.

You too good to buy protection? Tf?

No where did I state I was "too good".

Just not something I do. I find its easier and less awkward if he does it.

Simple.

Why didn't you ask her if homie had a friend.

No need.

I could make a few calls for myself. The problem is....anyone that I would call...I'm not really interested in seeing or being around.

Plus its her established boyfriend so its less of a date and more of a glorified booty call. Lol

No where did I state I was "too good".

Just not something I do. I find its easier and less awkward if he does it.

Simple.

No need.

I could make a few calls for myself. The problem is....anyone that I would call...I'm not really interested in seeing or being around.

Plus its her established boyfriend so its less of a date and more of a glorified booty call. Lol
Come on PNP

Would you send your guy to buy pads?

My girl sent me to buy tampons n i didnt know wtf i was doing. Scented or unscented? The jumbo joints? Brand matter?

Was this cute chick standing right there working n i felt awkward instead just asked for her help n we had a 4 min convo about tampons, felt like i cudda got the #

Threw that shit on the table at home n said next time im givin the dick up she didnt know what i was talkin about but it sure made her mad

My girl sent me to buy tampons n i didnt know wtf i was doing. Scented or unscented? The jumbo joints? Brand matter?

Was this cute chick standing right there working n i felt awkward instead just asked for her help n we had a 4 min convo about tampons, felt like i cudda got the #

Threw that shit on the table at home n said next time im givin the dick up she didnt know what i was talkin about but it sure made her mad
So this is what white males are doin while their S/o is calling the laws on blk kids for permits at lemonade stands

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back