Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
This bitch flaked on me tonite

Body bag
48ucETR.gif

So yo, da wife had a physical and they found a growth on her kidney. The day she came back from the hospital and told me about it. I had that morning a scheduled visit to get a massage cause of back pain.

So she came home and told me about it, I gave her some encouragement and told her that she'll be ok. Then I bounced and went and got my massage. I came back home later and she was upset saying that I'm acting like I don't care.

I told her, we don't know as of yet what the issue is. They found it today but who knows how long it's been there. You been feeling fine, so don't let the knowledge of this make you think that your sick. I told her I'm not the type of person that's gonna mourn you while you are alive. Let's wait to find out what we need to find out and go from there. It's not that I don't care, it's just that getting over emotional about what ifs don't help me or her.

So she still feeling some kinda, fast forward to a day or so ago. She finds out that it's cancer, but she don't have the same energy as before. I hear her speak to her family about it, and they are emotional. But she's hitting them with the energy I gave her, it's a concern but stay strong and positive.

Even using to them some of the shit I told her, so she's bascially become me for them. And it's like,..

ShockedCreativeKite-max-1mb.gif

Your gonna try to make me feel fucked up for expressing that viewpoint to you. But you internalized it, used it to strengthen your resolve. And then turned and expressed it to others to show them that you are strong so, so should they be for you.

I'm here on some, your giving people the impression that I'm not there for you cause im not an emotional wreck like some hoe ass nigga.

But then, it's clear that me being there for you the way that I am. Is partly how you've gained the mindset to keep it together and be strong for those falling apart around you.

And I gotta just eat that, the strongest amongst us, be the most alone. And people don't realize just how strong you are until you die. And without you, they remember how weak they are.

That's why you see crocodile tears at funerals, they ain't crying over you. They cryin over themselves.

So yo, da wife had a physical and they found a growth on her kidney. The day she came back from the hospital and told me about it. I had that morning a scheduled visit to get a massage cause of back pain.

So she came home and told me about it, I gave her some encouragement and told her that she'll be ok. Then I bounced and went and got my massage. I came back home later and she was upset saying that I'm acting like I don't care.

I told her, we don't know as of yet what the issue is. They found it today but who knows how long it's been there. You been feeling fine, so don't let the knowledge of this make you think that your sick. I told her I'm not the type of person that's gonna mourn you while you are alive. Let's wait to find out what we need to find out and go from there. It's not that I don't care, it's just that getting over emotional about what ifs don't help me or her.

So she still feeling some kinda, fast forward to a day or so ago. She finds out that it's cancer, but she don't have the same energy as before. I hear her speak to her family about it, and they are emotional. But she's hitting them with the energy I gave her, it's a concern but stay strong and positive.

Even using to them some of the shit I told her, so she's bascially become me for them. And it's like,..

View attachment 66384

Your gonna try to make me feel fucked up for expressing that viewpoint to you. But you internalized it, used it to strengthen your resolve. And then turned and expressed it to others to show them that you are strong so, so should they be for you.

I'm here on some, your giving people the impression that I'm not there for you cause im not an emotional wreck like some hoe ass nigga.

But then, it's clear that me being there for you the way that I am. Is partly how you've gained the mindset to keep it together and be strong for those falling apart around you.

And I gotta just eat that, the strongest amongst us, be the most alone. And people don't realize just how strong you are until you die. And without you, they remember how weak they are.

That's why you see crocodile tears at funerals, they ain't crying over you. They cryin over themselves.

Sorry to hear about the cancer. At least it's not scorpio

View attachment 66384

Sorry to hear that fam. I'm the same as you though, the way I internalize things might give the false impression that I'm apathetic.

View attachment 66384

That's why you see crocodile tears at funerals, they ain't crying over you. They crying over themselves.
Your wife, mother of your children tells you she has cancer, You turn around and make it about you. What a P.O.S you are

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back