Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
My truck broke down so they got me borrowing someone else's truck. And this dude truck so messy, everytime I put my phone down in it, I lose my phone.

My truck broke down so they got me borrowing someone else's truck. And this dude truck so messy, everytime I put my phone down in it, I lose my phone.

A dude at my job was like that. I'd jump in the cab and there'd be so much trash my feet wouldn't even touch the floor

Pretty advice for the day:

Never trust a Mofo that keeps any type of bird as a pet. If they can go to sleep with a devil spawn in their home, then they ain't afraid of shit.

They will most likely fuck you over.

its a win to me

I know we're going to do something she's into, and I can kinda follow her lead

also gives insight for other dates.....if she swapped the fancy dinner for an arcade or paint balling, you know what you're working with now lol
Yea right what if she switches to a 200 a person dinner place....I’ll never forget my dude spending 300 at dinner on a first date he said sometimes before the check came out the chick disappeared on some ninja shit never saw her again

Yea right what if she switches to a 200 a person dinner place....I’ll never forget my dude spending 300 at dinner on a first date he said sometimes before the check came out the chick disappeared on some ninja shit never saw her again
I ain't taking no chick to Mortons like restaurants on the first date. I'm look bae Dave and Busters is my favorite restaurant

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back