Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Can’t stop laughing at the fact that I almost hit this Bloccboy JB nigga w my car .....was this close to doing hip hop a solid

Yoooooooooooooooo, I remember when GTA first dropped, all of us on the IC went on from Xbox live. But the game had so much people trying it get on, it took forever to even start the tutorial first mission.

Somehow my character literally fell from the sky in the Hollywood hills and lurk and beta some how was out there. Apparently they had done a few missions before me. So they pic me up drive to a gas station and get out.

So it's me, lurk, blazini, and I think du..in the store. These niggaz pulled out guns, so I think they are gonna Rob my character. So I pull out and start firing wildly in all directions..

:hahaha:

That caused the NPC in the store to pull out a shotgun and proceed to wet everyone in the store

I just left the novelty store with my best friend.

She was buying hand cuffs, condoms, and other fun stuff for her date tonight.

I went across the street to the gas station and bought chips, beer, and popcorn because....I'm not going on a date.

FML..... Lmao

I just left the novelty store with my best friend.

She was buying hand cuffs, condoms, and other fun stuff for her date tonight.

I went across the street to the gas station and bought chips, beer, and popcorn because....I'm not going on a date.

FML..... Lmao
Why didn't you buy the stuff she bought?

Y'all don't be trying to get laid I swear

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back