Status
Not open for further replies.
I like to tell people no, and then pull up on em with it later

idk why

I think I wanna see the reaction to my "no" before I decide lol

i dont get it

you saying blast them?
thats the same thing they be doing on IG lol

i know you saw that post the other day about how this dad told his daughter he didnt have money for her 8th grade prom dress, only to make the money, buy the dress, then record himself giving it to her lol

thats the same thing they be doing on IG lol

i know you saw that post the other day about how this dad told his daughter he didnt have money for her 8th grade prom dress, only to make the money, buy the dress, then record himself giving it to her lol

oh nah that was silly

but I dont know if the internet shit was his idea....he looked like he dont know wtf a ig is, so I cant say thats what he did

maybe he knew he couldnt afford it, but thought about it later like fuck it I been broke for lesser reasons

sometimes we gotta think shit out

but me, this could be my brother or somebody asking for a hot dub..... my first response is always ehhh I really aint got it

turn around and give him 40 later tho.....im weird

oh nah that was silly

but I dont know if the internet shit was his idea....he looked like he dont know wtf a ig is, so I cant say thats what he did

maybe he knew he couldnt afford it, but thought about it later like fuck it I been broke for lesser reasons

sometimes we gotta think shit out

but me, this could be my brother or somebody asking for a hot dub..... my first response is always ehhh I really aint got it

turn around and give him 40 later tho.....im weird
Man...go for it.
Niggas out here making paper on the gram

I question being labeled washed because I drink energy drinks and I'm 29
you shouldnt be consuming them at the rate you are brah

just change ya diet and ya sleep pattern and watch the difference

its not gonna happen overnight though

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back