Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
lol

i dont say this as a slight, but you may seriously have some hormonal balance issues if you are relying on energy drinks

your body naturally produces chemicals to help with energy boosting, but if you arent feeling those natural chemicals, then it might be something as simple as diet and getting a good night of rest, even if you work odd hours, you should still be finding a way to get the minimum amount of sleep required to avoid the dependency on energy drinks
Take you fake dookie houser ass on.

man I'll drink a red bull chillin watching a movie

and still go to sleep

I dont "use" them or need them but I'll drink one

I barely drink soda tho....so one of those every now and then just dont seem bad

man I'll drink a red bull chillin watching a movie

and still go to sleep

I dont "use" them or need them but I'll drink one

I barely drink soda tho....so one of those every now and then just dont seem bad
You have an excuse, you drink water from the Gulf of Mexico

It's alot of shoots being taken in here.
Fuck wrong with y'all?

Hova did that so you didn't have to.

What's the point in paying somebody the money you owe them if you're gonna ask for the shit back...the VERY next day.

It ain't even been 24 hours!

Ol' Indian Giver ass.

What's the point in paying somebody the money you owe them if you're gonna ask for the shit back...the VERY next day.

It ain't even been 24 hours!

Ol' Indian Giver ass.
It's kinda like paying your credit card bill in full then taking the cash right off the card the next day.

You paid when you was supposed to...but this is a different loan.

You have an excuse, you drink water from the Gulf of Mexico

we got well water pimp

aint had a water bill in years

looks, smells, tastes waaay better than any tap water in the city

im quickly reminded any time I go to people's house in town.....I can smell it as soon as I turn it on

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back