Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I just farted on the train. Total slip. It just came out on its own. And I got headphones on so I don't even know if it was loud. Fucked up.

Damn I just farted on the train. Total slip. It just came out on its own. And I got headphones on so I don't even know if it was loud. Fucked up.

did this shit while in a drive thru and the guy was taking my order, and at this place they have someone stand outside n personally take ur order, so I blast one and during that, he was already fucking up on the tablet.. so he says, “ah, this is embarrassing.. guess that makes two of us, huh?” ... fucker

This shit gets the job done better than energy drinks. Cuban coffee is crack

wvqhqspv3emqmkac83zw.jpg

How tf ya pops take off for Florida wit ya phone in his whip...and be gone for like 5 days?! Maybe tha dumbest shit to happen to me in a loooong time smh

I seen Tariq Nasheed had a song out. I was looking like "wtf this nigga do music too?" I can't lie tho, that new song is riding.

did this shit while in a drive thru and the guy was taking my order, and at this place they have someone stand outside n personally take ur order, so I blast one and during that, he was already fucking up on the tablet.. so he says, “ah, this is embarrassing.. guess that makes two of us, huh?” ... fucker

Lmao

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back