Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I turn the station when these ESPN analysts go from talkin about basketball/football to baseball.

Baseball talk is boring. One layer above golf

Light showers in the forecast

This one white girl from the 21st floor acting up.

Bosses assistant just walked from the other building to drop off post its. Like I couldn't come over or have one of my minions go get that shit. Ol' "Oh I just thought I'd come bring you these post its" ass. She play too much tho.

Janitors union rep did that same "just stopping by bullshit" too this morning. She actually fire tho. My god.

I'm a procrastinating sob tho. I need em to put that pussy directly on the table. I lose out on alot of pussy overthinking shit.

You real disrespectful for this here.

Real disrespectful. Lol
lol

i dont say this as a slight, but you may seriously have some hormonal balance issues if you are relying on energy drinks

your body naturally produces chemicals to help with energy boosting, but if you arent feeling those natural chemicals, then it might be something as simple as diet and getting a good night of rest, even if you work odd hours, you should still be finding a way to get the minimum amount of sleep required to avoid the dependency on energy drinks

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back