Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Especially while waiting in line. They will sur out their families dirty laundry while waiting to check out. Lol

"Just found out my sister Carol got caught cheating by her husband with another woman, who's the neighbor next door. We haven't spoken in 5 years. Not since after our mother died and her son stole my money to buy meth and crack. I swear I hate that bi...excuse me...I think I got a coupon for that..."

Always find white people trying to relate to the fact that I'm black.

Some shit happen last year down here and there were protests.

So I'm at work and a co worker ask me if I saw some movie that weekend...I say nah I was busy

This dude said....oh u went to the protest?

:tuh:im like nah, I was playing tomb raider

I gotta idea for a game. Have two people against each other. The object is to pick a poster and imitate their posting style for a day. Then the following day let the community vote on who did it best.

Could be a set abw dollar prize or have the participants bet against each other.
Make the thread

Niggaz on the other hand will come and randomly spark a conversation about the gay agenda.

"Yo you see the game"

Yeah, the Panthers always gotta wait till the 4th to start playing right

"Yeah, you see ya boy Cam after the game"

Nah what happen

"THIS..nigga, gone come out there to do the interview dressed like somebody aunty"

*Laughs* yeah that nigga weird

"That's that gay shit they be tryna force on these kids, I seen an a interview on youtube...blah blah blah.."

Then it's like 5 to 10 minute of gay nigga talk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back