Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
Member one time I took my mom's and her dad out to eat one time and she called me a square low-key.

They go to get their food and I go get my food, I see a whole bunch of shit I don't like. But two things I'm thinking you can't fuck up is steak , and mash potatoes.

So I get my shit, as I'm walking by her she goes.."meat and potatoes huh?"

I just stood there and watched her walk off from me like
download (1).jpeg

nah they just called you boring

thats how some people eat tho

got a friend of the fam thats a nurse (he's like the head nurse I dont know what to call it but he's over all of them and goes back and forth between like 4 hospitals)....anyway my guy likes everything burned....chicken, steak, pork, dont matter....cook that shit black and give him some ketchup and he's good....no veggies

I gotta idea for a game. Have two people against each other. The object is to pick a poster and imitate their posting style for a day. Then the following day let the community vote on who did it best.

Could be a set abw dollar prize or have the participants bet against each other.

"i have prostate cancer"

200 (1).gif

Well... shit man.
Fuck I'm supposed to do with that info from a random person. White people always doing that shit. No build up nothing.

"i have prostate cancer"

View attachment 61165

Well... shit man.
Fuck I'm supposed to do with that info from a random person. White people always doing that shit. No build up nothing.

Lmao always bruh.

A white dude came up to me months ago, damn near looking like a skeleton, told me he has like 50 T Cells left. The average person has 1000.

Dude had full blown aids.

white dude told me some shit similar to Freeman

wassup with all this sharing?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back