Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
I gotta idea for a game. Have two people against each other. The object is to pick a poster and imitate their posting style for a day. Then the following day let the community vote on who did it best.

Could be a set abw dollar prize or have the participants bet against each other.
Set it up.

Shoes or one of those big ass metal cooking spoons. Luckily my parents were fully washed by the time I was 10, I could just out run those niggas, once I hit the stairs it was ball game. I wasn't coming out that room till they sleep tho.
My older brother and sister used to be salty af telling me about the tandem ass whoopings they used to take.

He gave up, that mean I win right

@JIZZ nhnh already took my money for the name change i was about to do

Matter fact @JIZZ cancel that run me that back bruh

Honestly...really don't feel like driving 9hrs back home later tonite.

But I don't feel like being bored stuck here doing nada.

I need a hobby...or a side chick...or friends like @BoyzTripNH who my s/o doesn't approve b/c they're a bad influence, but we have the time of our lives wheneva we get together.

You’re lowering the numbers by deleting them and not moving them. We’re here to help, not hurt.
Nah because Elzo clearly said he's going to continue to post in the wrong threads because he knows the mods are going to move them.

And it's only like 3 posts if that. Nothing to have a material effect. But I tried not being petty but they don't appreciate it

Nah because Elzo clearly said he's going to continue to post in the wrong threads because he knows the mods are going to move them.

And it's only like 3 posts if that. Nothing to have a material effect. But I tried not being petty but they don't appreciate it
Oh in that case.

Huh?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back