tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono2_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono4_250.gif

tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono1_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono5_250.gif

tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono3_250.gif
tumblr_nw4vhzqs5m1qjpqono6_250.gif

I see shit like that in stores all the time

mf's are hurt and broke out here and mad at everybody else for it

I watched a cashier in a shoe store get slapped cuz she wouldnt give this woman cash on a return she paid for with a card.....bitch was mad b4 she even got up there smh

Something bothers me about Robert Kraft cheesing it up with black celebs..
Oh i remember.. he doesnt give a fuck about us.

Latest photo with Robert Kraft and Meek Mill

ConradBainPhilip-DrummondGaryColeman_620011613.jpg

say whah?
Ion have no problems with sociopaths, some of the best things that we enjoy come from sociopaths. No one took Tesla serious, a sociopath had him black balled and did what sociopaths do and alot came from Tesla's work.

Some of our best fashions come from them, or best inventions and such..it's cool when you are driven not to make a difference but to get adolation.

But when ur entire thing is just look at me...I'ma kill this baby..look at me. I'ma burn down this building..look at me. I'ma Rob these people..look at me. I'ma use this women..look at me. I'ma take something serious and devalue it just so you can look at me.

These types of sociopaths

giphy (6).gif

Case in point

I dislike both CTG and DJAk

They are both sociopaths

CTG one saving Grace is even tho he is a sociopath, at least good comes from it, even tho it ain't his main intentions

AK is just a sociopath, nothing good comes from what he does..that's a look at me nigga purely

Also people confused self absorbed people with sociopaths.

Sociopaths create a condition for those around them, that they can eat. But you can't eat unless it somehow comes off my plate. You feel me?

So a guy like 50 Cent is self absorbed but he's not a sociopath. You know why, cause you know the names of people involved in succuessful business ventures. Sociopaths will not let team members be known.

You know Sha Money, Courtney Kemp, Whoo Kidd..bascially Gunit.

They are known, they are known because of Me(50) self absorbed people will let you know that. But they can eat without me.

LeBron the same, self absorbed but u know of Maverik Carter.

Tell me, who's on Oprah's team without googing it. who's on Jordans team?

You know Drake, you know 40, Baka, fif

Who's on Kanyes team that didn't have to tell you themselves they were on his team.

That's how you tell a sociopath from a self absorbed person. They ain't one in the same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back