Welcome To aBlackWeb

Status
Not open for further replies.
about rap yea...about decisions as it pertains to the total well being on the site?

crickets

i bet you a certain poster wont ask you if ya gf is the number after 5 but before 7

@AP21

I've never....."asked".........anyone that.

So why would I ask him?

You're reaching now bruh.

Crazy Seinfeld won n Emmy for the masturbation episode....but the Wire couldn’t even get noms....the Fuck scene alone was some Oscar worthy shit

Bristol Palin joining next season of Teen Mom

Lmao u can’t make this up

Isn't she close to 25 now?

Guess she needs the money.

I heard they pay those chicks around $500,000/year.

Can't really fault her for taking their money.

Plus, they'll probably pay her a lot more because she already has a name.

Isn't she close to 25 now?

Guess she needs the money.

I heard they pay those chicks around $500,000/year.

Can't really fault her for taking their money.

Plus, they'll probably pay her a lot more because she already has a name.
She s 27 and u right they get at least that much...the Amber chick said she was getting 280 for the 6 months of shooting during deposition....that was in like 2012 before she got locked up....so they gotta be getting twice as much now but a good chunk of the money is to go in a trust for the kids....but they still getting paid look how they living now....

She s 27 and u right they get at least that much...the Amber chick said she was getting 280 for the 6 months of shooting during deposition....that was in like 2012 before she got locked up....so they gotta be getting twice as much now but a good chunk of the money is to go in a trust for the kids....but they still getting paid look how they living now....

I hate when MTV tries to act all self-righteous.

Their intentions are good, but MTV shouldn't be trying to control what they do with their money.

Late night vent:

Maybe I have anger issues.

Last Sunday we had an issue at the bar a regular. Dude was getting mad aggressive with staff so I stepped to him on a scrapping tip... You ain't bout to be trying to start shit with staff and right here...

Now I get it, I can be very niggerish when I'm mad...I talk shit irl just like I do here.... But i was in control. Pissed. But in control. Mostly it wasn't an issue. But noted.

Fast forward to tonight. Drunk nigga so drunl he legit tried to give me his ATM card instead of I'd. I tell homie try another night, tonight no good. Mad pleasant like. He don't really like that tho

So we going back n forth for a minute about it, and I think getting me.... Then he start making up shit tryna be tough....

So I'm like I'm done. We done. If don't get it, you don't get it. Have A nice night.

Then this nigga say "iight, you right, cuz if we was anywhere else.... I'd smack the all hell outta you"

Nigga.....

So after I smack this nigga he wanna wild out n shit, I'm ready the whole time.

He wanna fight but running. Then he start talking he gonna kill me.

I don't like that, I got kids, don't put death on me.

I mean I ain't gonna say I chased the nigga, but I went after him. And I don't people holding me back its silly....

Well I admit I was pissed, but i think few people feel like I've been outta control lately. I think I was in control. I could have easily zapped...I was just being VERY confrontational.

But now i feel shitty cuz my biggest worry and current concern is my son's temper and him getting into fights.

And realistically how can i help him when I'm doing the same shit??

Late night vent:

Last Sunday we had an issue at the bar a regular. Dude was getting mad aggressive with staff so I stepped to him on a scrapping tip... You ain't bout to be trying to start shit with staff and right here...

Now I get it, I can be very niggerish when I'm mad...I talk shit irl just like I do here.... But i was in control. Pissed. But in control. Mostly it wasn't an issue. But noted.

Fast forward to tonight. Drunk nigga so drunl he legit tried to give me his ATM card instead of I'd. I tell homie try another night, tonight no good. Mad pleasant like. He don't really like that tho

So we going back n forth for a minute about it, and I think getting me.... Then he start making up shit tryna be tough....

So I'm like I'm done. We done. If don't get it, you don't get it. Have A nice night.

Then this nigga say "iight, you right, cuz if we was anywhere else.... I'd smack the all hell outta you"

Nigga.....

I mean I ain't gonna say I chased the nigga, but I went after him. And I don't people holding me back its silly....

Well I admit I was pissed, but i think few people feel like I've been outta control lately. I think I was in control. I could have easily zapped...I was just being VERY confrontational.

But now i feel shitty cuz my biggest worry and current concern is my son's temper and him getting into fights.

You might wanna find another job bruh.

Late night vent:

Nigga.....

Lol yea you was in the wrong. Once he said iight cuz it couldve been over with. You slapped the guy i mean damn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back